1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Themed new YouTube

Discussion in 'nmiltner' started by nmiltner, Nov 7, 2010.

1. nmiltner

nmiltner Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

So I have been working on theming the new you tube app, and when I try to apply the update.zip it doesn't take. I'm mot sure if it is a problem with the apk itself or what is going on. I have put the apk, named Youtube.apk in system/app/ inside the update.zip. then apply w/ rom manager. I don't get any errors in rm, so I don't know what's wrong. Can someone confirm that I have the name of the apk (Youtube.apk) and its location in the zip correct.

Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

It should be YouTube.apk capitalization matters.
  3. nmiltner

nmiltner Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Thanks. Tried renaming, and the app now doesn't show up in my app drawer. Must be something in the app itself. Oh well, ill get back into it tomorrow.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App