[THEME] White and Gala-S GB w/10% battery :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
165640_517178705491_292000821_474530_1012512_n.jpg

any fix for this? i cant see half of my list here and it does it with every menu. im using the blue with no animations

I just flashed it and went to the same menu s you in the pic and mine was fine. When was the last time you sbfd? Only thing I can think of. Reflash the theme without wiping first and see if that fixes

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
any fix for this? i cant see half of my list here and it does it with every menu. im using the blue with no animations

I just flashed it and went to the same menu s you in the pic and mine was fine. When was the last time you sbfd? Only thing I can think of. Reflash the theme without wiping first and see if that fixes

only thing i do when i apply a theme is wipe cache first, i installed with your first set of files, i see u updated them though so ill give it a try

Update: Tried the new file, same results.. i wonder if it has something to do with transparency settings somewhere..

Last edited:

arm121

Reaction score
is this theme made for 2.5?

Yes it is.

ok, well im probably going to flash it then, just a quick question though. should i decide i would rather stick with the stock gummyjar theme, how would i go about uninstalling this theme? would i just have to make a backup before i flash this theme and then just restore to that? sorry, im sure its a simple question, i'vejust never dealt with themes before.. only roms xD

DankyDroid

Reaction score
You should probably try and list the ROM version your "ported theme" is used with mikey.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea, sorry. I guess the 2.5 in the name isn't clear enough. Ill fix it now.
You should probably try and list the ROM version your "ported theme" is used with mikey.

arm121

Reaction score
so should i decide i would rather stick with the stock gummyjar theme, how would i go about uninstalling this theme? would i just have to make a backup before i flash this theme and then just restore to that? sorry, im sure its a simple question, i'vejust never dealt with themes before.. just roms

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's exactly what you would do :) make sure you wipe before you restore a backup. I don't know if it matters but people have been having issues with restores.
so should i decide i would rather stick with the stock gummyjar theme, how would i go about uninstalling this theme? would i just have to make a backup before i flash this theme and then just restore to that? sorry, im sure its a simple question, i'vejust never dealt with themes before.. just roms

arturocald

Reaction score
is it just me or does the theme change my dock back to the froyo dock or bad install?
how do i get it back?

Last edited: