[themes] white/teal galaxy-s {gb+rb}

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by mikeyinid, Jan 13, 2011.

1. mikeyinid

mikeyinid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

CREDIT FOR THE IMAGES: BATTERY AND STATUS BAR ICONS FROM R64 AT XDA; SOME ARE FROM HAXZAMATICS GALAXY-S THEME FOR N1; MOST COME RIGHT OUT OF STOCK VIBRANT ROM...

THESE ARE ALMOST THE EXACT THEMES AVAILABLE FOR GUMMYJAR, I ADDED MORE GS ICONS, AND TRIED TO THEME MORE APPS(I THINK I FAILED) *IM ONLY POSTING THE WHITE ONES TONIGHT,I WILL POST THE TEAL LATER*

INSTALLATION: FROM RECOVERY, DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING, MOUNT SYSTEM(JUST TO BE SURE) FLASH AND REBOOT. IF YOU DECIDE FOR WHATEVER REASON NOT TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE BOOTLOOPIN FROM THE THEME:icon_eek:

YOU MAY NOTICE THESE THEMES ARE LARGE, ABOUT 40 MB'S. THATS BECAUSE I LEAVE MOST IF NOT ALL SYSTEM APK'S IN. IF YOU NOTICED FLASHING THEMES FROM THE TOOLBOX YOU WERE HAVING STUFF LEFT BEHIND FROM THE PREVIOUS THEME. TO MAKE SURE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN, I HAVE DONE THIS...

I GOT THE TEAL ONES DONE, ONLY ONE SCREENSHOT :p THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME, ONE HAS ROUND BATTERY, ONE HAS GB BATTERY. BOTH HAVE 10% INCREMENTS.

RB:http://www.mediafire.com/?bpn6kobnvjb4ygv
    GB:http://www.mediafire.com/?v4w6m2ixv33ui3v

[​IMG]

Liberty-White_GB.zip
    [​IMG]

Liberty-White_RB.zip
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  2. draya1986

draya1986 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Great job man!
  3. Mike55

Mike55 New Member

Baller.. Downloading the Teal RB one now. I miss having the round battery icon.
  4. m42technic

m42technic New Member

My favorite! Great work!
  5. marty1966

marty1966 New Member

Quick question. By recovery, do you mean, bootstrap? I figured that was the case, but, liberty toolbox reboot options have recovery and bootstrap?

Thanks, James.

EDIT: I went through bootstrap. Looks totally cool! Thanks.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  6. Reclaimer122

Reclaimer122 New Member

I love the teal RB theme, just have one problem. When I'm charging my Droid 2 the round battery only shows one little segment, or "blip" if that's a better description. Any idea what could be causing that? It shows just the one blip no matter how charged the phone is unless it is fully charged, then the whole circle is lit up and it says "100" in the center. Any thoughts?