[themes] white/teal galaxy-s {gb+rb}

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
CREDIT FOR THE IMAGES: BATTERY AND STATUS BAR ICONS FROM R64 AT XDA; SOME ARE FROM HAXZAMATICS GALAXY-S THEME FOR N1; MOST COME RIGHT OUT OF STOCK VIBRANT ROM...

THESE ARE ALMOST THE EXACT THEMES AVAILABLE FOR GUMMYJAR, I ADDED MORE GS ICONS, AND TRIED TO THEME MORE APPS(I THINK I FAILED) *IM ONLY POSTING THE WHITE ONES TONIGHT,I WILL POST THE TEAL LATER*

INSTALLATION: FROM RECOVERY, DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING, MOUNT SYSTEM(JUST TO BE SURE) FLASH AND REBOOT. IF YOU DECIDE FOR WHATEVER REASON NOT TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE BOOTLOOPIN FROM THE THEME:icon_eek:

YOU MAY NOTICE THESE THEMES ARE LARGE, ABOUT 40 MB'S. THATS BECAUSE I LEAVE MOST IF NOT ALL SYSTEM APK'S IN. IF YOU NOTICED FLASHING THEMES FROM THE TOOLBOX YOU WERE HAVING STUFF LEFT BEHIND FROM THE PREVIOUS THEME. TO MAKE SURE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN, I HAVE DONE THIS...

I GOT THE TEAL ONES DONE, ONLY ONE SCREENSHOT :p THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME, ONE HAS ROUND BATTERY, ONE HAS GB BATTERY. BOTH HAVE 10% INCREMENTS.

RB:http://www.mediafire.com/?bpn6kobnvjb4ygv
GB:http://www.mediafire.com/?v4w6m2ixv33ui3v

snap20110113_212311.png

Liberty-White_GB.zip
snap20110101_192135.png

Liberty-White_RB.zip
snap20110101_192551.png

Last edited:
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
CREDIT FOR THE IMAGES: BATTERY AND STATUS BAR ICONS FROM R64 AT XDA; SOME ARE FROM HAXZAMATICS GALAXY-S THEME FOR N1; MOST COME RIGHT OUT OF STOCK VIBRANT ROM...

THESE ARE ALMOST THE EXACT THEMES AVAILABLE FOR GUMMYJAR, I ADDED MORE GS ICONS, AND TRIED TO THEME MORE APPS(I THINK I FAILED) *IM ONLY POSTING THE WHITE ONES TONIGHT,I WILL POST THE TEAL LATER*

INSTALLATION: FROM RECOVERY, DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING, MOUNT SYSTEM(JUST TO BE SURE) FLASH AND REBOOT. IF YOU DECIDE FOR WHATEVER REASON NOT TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE BOOTLOOPIN FROM THE THEME:icon_eek:

YOU MAY NOTICE THESE THEMES ARE LARGE, ABOUT 40 MB'S. THATS BECAUSE I LEAVE MOST IF NOT ALL SYSTEM APK'S IN. IF YOU NOTICED FLASHING THEMES FROM THE TOOLBOX YOU WERE HAVING STUFF LEFT BEHIND FROM THE PREVIOUS THEME. TO MAKE SURE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN, I HAVE DONE THIS...

I GOT THE TEAL ONES DONE, ONLY ONE SCREENSHOT :p THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME, ONE HAS ROUND BATTERY, ONE HAS GB BATTERY. BOTH HAVE 10% INCREMENTS.

RB:http://www.mediafire.com/?bpn6kobnvjb4ygv
GB:http://www.mediafire.com/?v4w6m2ixv33ui3v

snap20110113_212311.png

Liberty-White_GB.zip
snap20110101_192135.png

Liberty-White_RB.zip
snap20110101_192551.png

Last edited:

rion_j

Reaction score
cool. thanks mike. will this theme and others be later available in the toolbox as well? or are you sticking to posting themes outside of the toolbox for now?

jonwgee

Reaction score
Anxiously awaiting teal with round battery, and as an aside, is there anyone who DOESN'T prefer 10% battery increments?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem man. Ummm, I doubt these will be in the toolbox. The thing about them being in there is you can flash em on the go...but its almost impossible for me to maintain them. I prefer to be able to see your feedback and know what's wrong or right with them. If something is wrong I can fix it here.
cool. thanks mike. will this theme and others be later available in the toolbox as well? or are you sticking to posting themes outside of the toolbox for now?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I may go ahead and finish the teal tonight and depending on my bandwidth...ill try to get em up tonight.
Anxiously awaiting teal with round battery, and as an aside, is there anyone who DOESN'T prefer 10% battery increments?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

keerf

Reaction score
You know, I flashed the gingerbread theme tonight for liberty, but I might have to do the teal one now. Dangit.

I assume I can safely flash over an existing theme yes?

wayne9592

Reaction score
I wish the gingerbread icons for downloads were used :( but I.guess im just nit picking but this is my favorite theme since gummy :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What icons are you talking about?
I wish the gingerbread icons for downloads were used :( but I.guess im just nit picking but this is my favorite theme since gummy :)

Supa Lao

Reaction score
I like that round battery on the teal theme. Is there a way to change to that clock without changing themes?

*edit* I just installed your white with the round battery

Last edited:

keerf

Reaction score
Just flashed the teal GB version. All I have to say is excellent theme!!

rion_j

Reaction score
No problem man. Ummm, I doubt these will be in the toolbox. The thing about them being in there is you can flash em on the go...but its almost impossible for me to maintain them. I prefer to be able to see your feedback and know what's wrong or right with them. If something is wrong I can fix it here.

right on, makes a whole lot of sense. so far, awesome theme mike. really liking the teal with round battery!!

aggie12

Reaction score
Thanks so much for doing this! I was about to port it over for myself. You do great work man! Don't stop