[THEME] Stock 'Blue' VZW for Liberty 0.5 / GB .591

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
Any chance we can get the stock GB battery that came with LGB .1?

Sent from my Liberated DROIDX

Just added a Liberty 0.1 battery version to post #1. I have not tested it yet, but if you'd like to, give it a shot.

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
amazing!!! finally now install liberty again! but please STOCK BATTERY :)

Just added a stock/TBH battery version to post #1. I have not tested it yet, but if you'd like to, give it a shot.

chrisb817

Reaction score
Awesome thanks I like the stock look with liberty

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

bond32

Reaction score
Im currently running zs1.7, if I installed one of your battery mods over it would it work ok?

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
Im currently running zs1.7, if I installed one of your battery mods over it would it work ok?

Is ZS ZombieStomp? If so, I have no idea. I don't know how that ROM is built. This theme copies over the framework-res.apk, moto-res.apk, blur-res.apk and SystemUI.apk that are in Liberty 0.5, with updated graphic files.

I could be wrong, but I believe the APKs in this theme are not ROM-critical. The only thing I can think of is the lockscreen text might say Liberty or Verizon instead of ZombieStomp.

I'd suggest making a clockwork backup prior to testing this on ZombieStomp, that way if it does not work as expected, you can easily revert back to the previous install.

randroidran

Reaction score
If anyone does try to flash that battery zip onto zombie stomped please let us know how it goes. Thanks in advance.

Nmayar

Reaction score
OK found one strange issue cannot get into my contacts try to one just one and closes out

motiond

Reaction score
Love the theme, any chance you have access to more battery icons, some blue ones would be great, I've seen some out there with the honeycomb battery icons any way we can get those?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
Love the theme, any chance you have access to more battery icons, some blue ones would be great, I've seen some out there with the honeycomb battery icons any way we can get those?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If you send me a link to where I can download those icons (that aren't copyright protected), I can put something together.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm still looking for that gb blue status bar that I can flash on liberty 2.0.1 (froyo). Is there any way to get that file?

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz