[THEME] Patriot for Liberty 1.5

OP
brenneisec

brenneisec

Reaction score
Just got cs5 and i found a dx psd so i made this to take a break from my next two themes haha
Patriot%20Theme.jpg

Reaction score
@ Brenneisec

I am with Ranger4Life. This theme is OUTSF*CKINGSTANDING, sir! And I too have to give you a big "HOOAH!!!" And thank ou for thinking of us Vet's we appreciate it. While we will humbly say "Just doing/did my job and duty" we sill appreciate a thank you like that.

But, I cannot get this to load as my theme. I am running Liberty 1.5. And I rebooted into Bootstrap, mounted System and chose the .zip file to install. It comes back telling me that installation was aborted (bad). Am I missing the boat somewhere? What am I doing wrong? Should I keep trying to install and it will go through eventually by "FM?" (F'ing Magic). I also attempted reinstalling the Liberty ROM .zip over the top w/o clearing cache etc.

Thanks for your work on this theme. It looks incredible from the screen shots and other users' comments. Can't wait for the Stars 'N Stripes and Red White & Blue on my phone!

USAF 1995-1999 (IR finished in 2003)

Last edited:
OP
brenneisec

brenneisec

Reaction score
@ Brenneisec

I am with Ranger4Life. This theme is OUTSF*CKINGSTANDING, sir! And I too have to give you a big "HOOAH!!!" And thank ou for thinking of us Vet's we appreciate it. While we will humbly say "Just doing/did my job and duty" we sill appreciate a thank you like that.

But, I cannot get this to load as my theme. I am running Liberty 1.5. And I rebooted into Bootstrap, mounted System and chose the .zip file to install. It comes back telling me that installation was aborted (bad). Am I missing the boat somewhere? What am I doing wrong? Should I keep trying to install and it will go through eventually by "FM?" (F'ing Magic). I also attempted reinstalling the Liberty ROM .zip over the top w/o clearing cache etc.

Thanks for your work on this theme. It looks incredible from the screen shots and other users' comments. Can't wait for the Stars 'N Stripes and Red White & Blue on my phone!

USAF 1995-1999 (IR finished in 2003)

thanks a lot. im thinking you just got a bad download. havent had any problems installing. try downloading and installing again and let me know how it works

Reaction score
Copy. Thank you, sir. I deleted the copy in Liberty\Downloads and the copy in my sdcard's download folder, restored the entire system backup I had. I am redownloading now. I will let you know how it turns out...

Reaction score
Apologies for the double post. I have an idea at least for the keyboard. And I don't know how you feel about if it keeps the contrast for visibility. But in your next Patriot update, what do you think about having the keyboard a little darker and the letters, numbers, and space bar red and the other keys and function keys blue or visa versa. And the word suggestions as you type being red or blue also? Just thought I'd throw it out there at least. This Theme is better than I imagined when I looked at the screen shots you posted. I can't speak for the rest of these guys, but I would like to make a vote to make or call you the Theme General. Lol

OP
brenneisec

brenneisec

Reaction score
Apologies for the double post. I have an idea at least for the keyboard. And I don't know how you feel about if it keeps the contrast for visibility. But in your next Patriot update, what do you think about having the keyboard a little darker and the letters, numbers, and space bar red and the other keys and function keys blue or visa versa. And the word suggestions as you type being red or blue also? Just thought I'd throw it out there at least. This Theme is better than I imagined when I looked at the screen shots you posted. I can't speak for the rest of these guys, but I would like to make a vote to make or call you the Theme General. Lol

haha well thank you very much. props go to mobile sensei for the base and helping me through the tough spots. I will definitely look into the themed keyboard. not sure how easy it would be. if you'd like to see more of my work you can check out Droid Pirate

thanks again

imjarhed

Reaction score
Will this run on my Droid 2? I hope so, former Marine here 76 - 87 and son in Army heading to Afghanastan in September.

imjarhed

Reaction score
I am getting "the file link you requested is not valid" ... Help!