[Theme Rom] Droid 3 - HeXen 1.0.1

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Threw this together for myself, just figure I would post for the everyone else.

This is the Hexen 1.0.1 ROM, and is theme to the droid 3.

**A Lot of changes has been mad since the original post. Each link should be clearly marked, if you have questions please post**

Install:
Reboot recovery
choose zip
wipe!!!
reboot

* Not responsible for your phone*
Pics---post 17

Rom/Themed with Droid 3 System Dump

Not much changed, just add a little bit of light blue

By request:
Rom/Themed with Blue Bar and Blue Battery

*** If your already on HeXen just apply the update! ***
Update-Theme - just from droid 3 system dump

Blue Status Bar with Green Batteryhttp://www.mediafire.com/?o3a3ah5fag1gbuu - Change by request-pic on post 35

Blue battery with Blue bar-Also added by request pic post 37

Custom Battery - Pic on post 74

Also thanks to 13th angel and Fenuxx for the rom!

*All files are updated as something changes...Except the rom version, just apply an update*

Due to stupid dropbox rules, I have excessive traffic on my links! Well I'm glad everyone is enjoying!!!
But on the downside had to move the files, to mediafile :(

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Thanks for the screen shot... Just sayin

Sent from my D2G running Hexxen

tvd2g

Reaction score
I like it but no battery level in notification bar

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like it but no battery level in notification bar

This was based right off the Droid 3, what are you looking for?

apollyon78

Reaction score
Any way you could make a version with a battery indicator and also change the color scheme of the menu that pops up when you tap the menu button. Maybe change the white font to black? Mine comes up as a white font on a white background....... Thanks for all your hard work! Love the themes!

akerby16

Reaction score
Is this the rom and the theme or just the theme?

Sent from my DROID2

apollyon78

Reaction score
Just the theme. You have to download the ROM first and then flash this theme.

Psj77

Reaction score
Are there any screen shots for this? Also can I install this over hexen and just wipe the cache?

Mike Dee

Reaction score
Love this theme, but for some reason, after restoring apps with titanium backup (since Hexen never shows my free apps in the market) and rebooting, it keeps freezing a minute after startup and rebooting, making my phone essentially unusable. I've tried it twice with the same results each time, yet I like the look so much that I'm tempted to try it again today. Help?

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is this the rom and the theme or just the theme?

Sent from my DROID2

Its the rom themed like the D3. Hints the [Theme ROM].
Sometimes its just faster to replace the stuff in the rom, if you want just the theme I could do that! It will be this weekend before i can get to it.

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any way you could make a version with a battery indicator and also change the color scheme of the menu that pops up when you tap the menu button. Maybe change the white font to black? Mine comes up as a white font on a white background....... Thanks for all your hard work! Love the themes!

What battery indicators do you want? or just add numbers over the current battery. When you say menu do you mean apps or setings or four square button on the left?

Ok try this to fix the white on white- I think I know the menu your talking about.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28515353/Droid/D3 theme update.zip

Get back to me on the battery

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love this theme, but for some reason, after restoring apps with titanium backup (since Hexen never shows my free apps in the market) and rebooting, it keeps freezing a minute after startup and rebooting, making my phone essentially unusable. I've tried it twice with the same results each time, yet I like the look so much that I'm tempted to try it again today. Help?

Well I would sbf and then flash this, remembering its the rom also. (shouldn't make a difference downing the rom then this but kind of wasting battery)

If all else fails, I will try to have just the theme with the few corrections done over the weekend

apollyon78

Reaction score

What battery indicators do you want? or just add numbers over the current battery. When you say menu do you mean apps or setings or four square button on the left?

Ok try this to fix the white on white- I think I know the menu your talking about.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28515353/Droid/D3 theme update.zip

Get back to me on the battery

Thank you very much mopar on the menu fix, I meant 4 square button. Loving this theme! I was talking about the battery level in the notification bar, sorry about the confusion. I have the 3G indicator, signal level and then no battery indicator. Right now Im using Battery Indicator Pro. but it just doesnt look right. Thank you for all your hard work!

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you have the battery icon?
If you have the icon are you wanting to % increments?