[Theme Release DL09] Jumba's NeonGT + Originals (Battery & Reboot Mods)

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just reposting here for all to enjoy....all credit goes to Notta at XDA for the original post...

Original thread: [Theme][Port][DL09] Jumba's NeonGT + Originals (Battery & Reboot Mods) - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[Theme][Port][DL09] Jumba's NeonGT + Originals (Battery & Reboot Mods)
Theme port based off Jumba's NeonGT Version 1.8 + original artwork.
Many thanks and credits to the original creator for a very sharp theme.

For those of you who do not like the fonts, they are not included. That was just what I had on my phone at the current time.

Your fonts will remain in place and no fonts are included in this theme.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Things themed:
Calculator
Contacts
Dialertab
Framework
MediaProvider
Settings
TWframework
Android.Policy
Services

Includes:
Accurate battery mod
Full Reboot options
Jumba's Green Bootanimation as well.

Forgive me if I am brief and forget anything. Credit and thanks go out to the original creator as well as all the devs that work hard to make our fascinate a more fascinating experience.
biggrin.gif

Download link will be up shortly as soon as the upload is finished. (slow net & my batteries are about to die) Sorry if this post doesn't work. This is not my thing.

Edit: I have removed the links to the patch due to possible confusion.

Puzzle Lock edition v1: http://db.tt/IyddLXS

AOSP Lock edition v1: http://db.tt/N3YSrqx

I merged the code myself to be certain there were no issues, but again all credit for that goes to Adrynalyne!

Sorry about the images. Someone may need to step in and help out. My net is practically dialup over here.

ENJOY !!! dancedroid