[THEME]-Red-DC Beta Builds

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
***Updated Build 11***

***PLEASE have a backup just in case*** *** Red Text color = #ffff0000 ***

***PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION***

This rom has grown in size with the addition of the new features that we all love. For this theme to work in its entirety, you MUST delete some things out of your /system partition with a file manager that is allowed superuser access. If there is not enough space to apply all the files that you are trying to flash, you will have problems.

Things I delete and/or can do without---

1. Ringtones out of the /system/media/ringtones folder---theres a ton of them and i use one maybe two
2. Notification sounds out of the /system/media/notifications folder---same reason as above
3. Live Wallpapers.apk(magicsmoke also) in the /system/app folder---they eat up alot of resources to run, and take up alot of space to store
4. Any .apk's that i dont use out of the /system/app folder
5. DCwallpapers.apk out of the /system/app folder---if you dont use any of these then the apk can be deleted
6. Visualizationwallpapers.apk out of the /system/app folder---im not even sure what these are or where to find them, but when deleted you will gain back a large amount of space.

***By all means, you dont have to delete all of the stuff i mentioned, im just hoping out of the list you can find enough things to free up enough space to run this theme. In estimation, id recommend freeing up anywhere from
7-10mb in your /system partition

***If you are currently using a custom status bar color from the dc settings but want to have the one included in this theme you must disable the custom statusbar color prior to flashing***

**This includes a themed launcherpro, so if you have it installed from the market, uninstall it prior to flashing this theme**

So lets get to it...

Download Link>>>> Red.zip

Download Link(credit to team inversion conversion and ecsnead for the inverts)>>>> Gapps.zip

Download Link>>>> [URL="http://www.droidthemers.com/eiker83/DroidConcepts/Red/xX_alternate_red_keyboard_Xx.zip"]alternate_keyboard.zip [/URL] screen shot here

Please enjoy my theme as much as i enjoyed making it! Feel free to do whatever you want with the theme, even though i created it, Im not claiming to own it, so chop it up, modify it, port it to another rom, sell it on ebay....i really dont mind :)

Lastly, i would like to recognize the creators of this rom...Ive had many questions that ive thrown their way since i started theming this rom. They have been nothing but polite and helpful. They work their butts off between this and a number of other things they most likely are juggling. I currently do not have a donate button, and probably never will. So please anyone that would have considered donating to me for my work on the theme, just send it either woodyman, davros, or swasilla. Thanks, and enjoy!

Thank you to Woodyman, Davros, and Swasilla for a great build!

Last edited:
OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Some Extra themed apps....

It is very important, that if you installed any of these apps from the market, that you uninstall or delete them before flashing my themed apps. An easy way to check is to open a file explorer, and look in "/data/app", If any of these apps are in that spot, then they need to be uninstalled.
I will do my best to theme apps when they are updated, so if you notice an app update let me know so i can get to work on it.

Download Link(credit to the bowers for the invert)
--- FaceBook.zip

Download Link
--- YouTube.zip

Download Link--- http://www.droidthemers.com/eiker83/DroidConcepts/DroidForums.zipDroid Forums.zip You must use the "dark theme" in the settings menu of this app for it to look right

Last edited:
OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Few more screens... more to come

Last edited:
OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
one more just in case

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Awesome work man, I will check this out, and let you know. I'm not a huge red fan, but I will be more than happy to flash this and provide you some feedback, you worked hard on this man, Good Job!!

:)

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome work man, I will check this out, and let you know. I'm not a huge red fan, but I will be more than happy to flash this and provide you some feedback, you worked hard on this man, Good Job!!

:)

Thanks woody...Im sorry red isnt your thing, :) rest assured i will have some color diversity in my themes to come, so hopefully everyone will have something they are partial to:)

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not a problem everyone has their tastes blueish is the next color ill be doing and it will be a whole different theme meaning i wont just be turning the red stuff blue however it will be a while before its ready i still need to tie up some loose ends in this theme

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not quite getting close though

kratos

Reaction score
If your blue theme is as complete as this one, then I will be one happy camper!

Kratos

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes it will be ;-)

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
does anyone want this one upgraded to the newest builds?

666ogre666

Reaction score
Id use it if it was updated, also any chance I could get a link to 10.5? I signed up for the mailing list too late

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Id use it if it was updated, also any chance I could get a link to 10.5? I signed up for the mailing list too late

ok ill work on updating this in the next couple days, sorry i dont have a link for 10.5 if you pm or email woodyman i think he would probably hook you up