[THEME] [THEME] GB-X- for Eclipse 2.2 (UPDATED 5-16-12)

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
GB-X- for Eclipse 2.2
UPDATED 5.16.12: MORE METAL. MORE GINGER.

This is GB-X-
Fuse a little metal to your system.
wink2.png

--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and for always answering my questions
--emericanx for the base (Touch of Ginger)
--gunnermike 53 for the serverwrite space and for helping me get going on xml edits

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GB-X-SCREENS.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is "TITANIUMIZED":
- blur-res
- Browser
- Camera
- Contacts
- Dialer

- Eclipse Launcher
- LatinIME
- MMS
- moto-res
- Phone

- Setting
- SYSTEM FONT (Roboto)
- SystemUI
- Talk
- framework-res
- Boot Animation

- MORE TO COME

How to install:
- Reboot to CWM Recovery
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install .zip from SD card
- REBOOT system

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS ALWAYS...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOADS

GB-X- for Eclipse 2.2 [UPDATED 5-16-12]
http://gunnermike53.com/Themers/dubsx/GB-X-ECLIPSE2.2--D3.zip

WALLPAPER - GB-X
http://gunnermike53....X-WALLPAPER.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't be afraid to use the LIKE / THANKS button
android-smile.png

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
make sure you guys let me know of any issues...this is a PORT, so report, report, report! haha :blink:

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I was just getting use to your first one lol. Looks nice though! Downloading now :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
haha, this is my second favorite...I got lots more coming in the future :)