[THEME] FuRy-X- for Eclipse 2.2 (5-23-12)

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FuRy-X- for Eclipse 2.2
UPDATED 5-23-12: MORE METAL. MORE FURY.

This is FuRy-X-
Fuse a little metal to your system.

--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and always answering my questions.
--gunnermike 53 for the server space and for helping me get going on xml edits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FuRy-X-SCREENS.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is "TITANIUMIZED":
- blur-res
- Browser
- Camera
- Contacts
- Dialer
- Eclipse Launcher
- LatinIME
- MMS
- moto-res
- Phone
- SYSTEM FONT (Roboto)
- SystemUI
- Talk
- framework-res
- Boot Animation
- MORE TO COME

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install:
- Reboot to CWM Recovery
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install .zip from SD card
- REBOOT system

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS ALWAYS...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOADS

FuRy-X- for Eclipse 2.2 [UPDATED 5-23-12]
http://gunnermike53.com/Themers/dubsx/FuRy-X-ECLIPSE2.2--X2.zip

FuRy-X- WALLPAPER
http://gunnermike53.com/Themers/dubsx/FuRy-X-WALLPAPER.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't be afraid to use the THANKS button

Last edited:

xXxAllOrNothinxXx

Reaction score
The link downloads the Fury-X theme for the Droid Bionic. Went to site and downloaded Fury for X2. Will try to install again after I SBF and re-root my phone.

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wow, sorry about that guys!! link fixed

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2