[Theme]Dark Liberty

hulseyrs

Reaction score
This is a theme that I made for myself and thought I would share if anyone is interested. I take no credit for it because I have used parts of several other themes to get it to where I wanted it. I,m using ADW launcher and I can post the launcher icons as well if anyone wants them.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SHHW4DW6

Last edited:

Dustin.

Reaction score
Looks good man, I like how to mashed it all into something wicked looking.

Would prefer a different battery, signal, and WiFi icon though.

Just my thoughts! Great job non the less!!

Xerrus

Reaction score
Signal and wifi look badass (re-coloring of honeycomb icons?), battery is cool too, may swap it out though, but that's what this theme thing is all about right?! :)

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID X

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like it, but can't deal with liberty. Maybe they will release a fixed version soon or at least update. Its been out at 1.5 for awhile. I know its hard unthankful work but liverty just has some bugs I can't live with.

johnc810

Reaction score
Nice work and great theme, by any chance could i get that background?

Cloud36426

Reaction score
I like the icons been looking for them. I'm on adw ex. That why I can't find them?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Pendel

Reaction score
how do i put this theme on my rooted x? like, what are the steps? do i need to wipe my phone or what?

Chillout

Reaction score
I've been running Epic Blue and Crystal DX with Liberty for awhile now and have zero complaints. this one is pretty badass though, I love the dark themes so I might flash this one and see how it goes. Thank you!!

FWIW, I still have yet to see the bugs that everyone keeps talking about with Liberty 1.5. It's been near flawless for me.

jsin

Reaction score
Man this is a sick theme. Ive been using Oreo for some time now and just switched to this one a few days ago. Im thinking about taking this one and laying it over the top of Oreo to see what it looks like.