The X drowned. . . . but a happy ending.

brodon

Reaction score
Saturday eve. I posted that my X had fell out of the shirt pocket and into the cistern I was filling. All of the "rescue" methods failed to save it.

Anyhow. . . found out Monday that one of my five family plan accounts (the X is a company phone) was eligible for an upgrade. Had the new X 23 hours later (this afternoon), and transferred numbers. And got insurance.

The 100 rebate was still on, so it could be worse, especially finding out the the base price was 589. Now I know why the X is selling in the mid to high 400's on eBay.

Before I found out about the upgrade availability, I felt like I had lost my best friend. I didn't realize how much I depended on this little rascal (X) in my daily functions. . . . and I don't mean bodily.

The clouds have parted and the sunshine is beaming down once again.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
lol glad u got ur best friend back :)

and a heads up, take ur number out of ur profile.. u dont want everyone on here having that, do u?

abe7333

Reaction score
Saturday eve. I posted that my X had fell out of the shirt pocket and into the cistern I was filling. All of the "rescue" methods failed to save it.

Anyhow. . . found out Monday that one of my five family plan accounts (the X is a company phone) was eligible for an upgrade. Had the new X 23 hours later (this afternoon), and transferred numbers. And got insurance.

The 100 rebate was still on, so it could be worse, especially finding out the the base price was 589. Now I know why the X is selling in the mid to high 400's on eBay.

Before I found out about the upgrade availability, I felt like I had lost my best friend. I didn't realize how much I depended on this little rascal (X) in my daily functions. . . . and I don't mean bodily.

The clouds have parted and the sunshine is beaming down once again.

Omg did you try CPR. I am certified I might have helped. RIP you droid x. That's why I say, everybody need the training. Lol.

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X