The Verizon LG G2 Sign-Up Page is Now Live

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-g2-verizon-sign-up-page.png

For any Verizon customers who are excited by LG's new G2 and want to be informed when Big Red releases new info on it, you will want to check this out. Verizon just put the LG G2 sign-up landing page online.

It's easy to get excited by this dynamic device. Between its 5.2-inch full HD display, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 chipset, and the 13 megapixel OIS camera, this phone is jam-packed with powerful features.

Update: Apparently we missed this part before, but the Verizon version of the LG G2 will have Qi Wireless charging as an exclusive feature. Very cool!

Here's the link to it: LG G2 | Learn more about the LG G2 on Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
This phone in my opinion is the most appealing to me of all the new hardware. The last LG phone I had was damn good and I'd certainly go with them again with this device if I was in the market. Unfortunately my wallet says a Nexus 5 is more likely if it ever comes to Verizon.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't wait for the Nexus 5 to go to Verizon, given what happened with the Nexus 4. This phone, however, is so very very attractive. That screen is NICE. Snap 800, 2 Gigs. Wow.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I wouldn't wait for the Nexus 5 to go to Verizon, given what happened with the Nexus 4. This phone, however, is so very very attractive. That screen is NICE. Snap 800, 2 Gigs. Wow.

Look for that to change.

Following several issues with its Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Google seemed to steer clear of Big Red, with later devices such as the Nexus 7 and the Nexus 4 being hosted on AT&T and T-Mobile. However, the Verizon embargo is now over with the introduction of the new Nexus 7, which will soon be available on AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. Google once again supplying devices for the Verizon network could be an indicator that the tech company has plans to host future devices on the mobile carrier. Many Verizon customers notably lamented at the Nexus 4 not being powered by Verizon; a Nexus 5 on Verizon is sure to make up for that.

Nexus 5 Release Date Coming: 5 New Specs From Nexus 7 Most Likely To Become Features In Google's Next-Gen Smartphone

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
moto x off contract price is $700, while g2 will start at $620. so, pay more for mediocre device or pay less for top dog device?

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
moto x off contract price is $700, while g2 will start at $620. so, pay more for mediocre device or pay less for top dog device?

You understand the people buying phones off contract on the regular are probably half of a single percent, right?

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
In either case, LG should be cheaper then moto. So more people should be selecting it.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
In either case, LG should be cheaper then moto. So more people should be selecting it.

People in general are sheep and go with marketing to tell them what's cool. Moto has a $500,000,000 marketing ball to bounce around with. LG can't touch that with a military grade laser. I'd rather have the G2 than the Moto... but I'm an educated buyer. The public is not, and the G2 is pretty top of the line and that comes at a cost.