***The Random Room*** KEEP IT CLEAN

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh I miss my note 4, it was perfect till they started changing everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
My husband has that and he loved it but everytime they do an update it goes haywire and my son has to straighten it out!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I never had an issue with my Note 4... loved it until I traded it for the S6 Edge+...

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Man i had all kinds of issues with my note 4 like powering off and on,shutting down at 90% then when it turned back on i was at 10% or it would shut down at 15% and i would put it on the charger and it would say it had 85%. It did this all the time,then my 3 replacements had issues. I could not wait to trade it in and thats when i switched to the V10 cause the note 5 didn't have sd card support and i just needed a break from samsung after that. And here we are again back on Lg V20 not even 2 months later cause of Samsung. Hope next year is a better year

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Man i had all kinds of issues with my note 4 like powering off and on,shutting down at 90% then when it turned back on i was at 10% or it would shut down at 15% and i would put it on the charger and it would say it had 85%. It did this all the time,then my 3 replacements had issues. I could not wait to trade it in and thats when i switched to the V10 cause the note 5 didn't have sd card support and i just needed a break from samsung after that. And here we are again back on Lg V20 not even 2 months later cause of Samsung. Hope next year is a better year

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Wow that's odd. The note 4 was best phone I ever had

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Maybe signing off here for a while folks.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I never had an issue with my Note 4... loved it until I traded it for the S6 Edge+...

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+
My best friend came over yesterday and she has the s6edge... It's beautiful and she loves it... Do you love yours? My husband needs a new phone but he needs either a stylus like the note or a real keyboard. His hands aren't steady enough for a virtual keyboard and he won't learn Swype. I guess he's gonna have to wait till Samsung figures how to fix the note series with out the fireball action!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow that's odd. The note 4 was best phone I ever had

Sometimes you get a bad one... Like you can get a"lemon" with a car... Then no matter what they do to fix it, there's always a problem till you trade it in

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
I think my blog name will be "Two Seconds Away From Losing It".

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think my blog name will be "Two Seconds Away From Losing It".

That's perfect! I love it... We should be co- writers on that.. That's the story of my life!