The Nougat Beta Is Full For The Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cxl1qL-UQAAga1Y.jpg

I have been doing my very best to get the Nougat Beta installed on my Galaxy S7 Edge. Apparently I am a bit late to the game. Samsung held open registration starting last week. Earlier in the week the Beta builds began to roll out over the air for those who had already registered. The only way to register is through the Beta App. All week I have opened the app and attempted to register for the Beta several times daily. Each time the app has given me an error message stating there was a problem with the server and to try again later.

Today I tried again as I have been and I got a new message. This time the error stated "The maximum number of Galaxy Beta Program participants has been reached. Thank you for your interest." This really had me bummed. Marshmallow has slowed down a bit on the S7 edge and battery life has been kind of meh but not awful. I was kind of hoping this new update would freshen things up. Hopefully the official update will arrive soon. Were any of you lucky enough to get in on this? If so how are you liking it so far?