The NEW me

cnmsales

Reaction score
7 months ago I started a journey to help save my life. I have Chrons disease. And have been morbidly obese for all of my adult life and most of my high school years. I am 32 years old and knew at the rate I was going I would be dead by the time I turned 50. The following is a picture of my progress from Start till 30 lbs from goal. I am currently 25 lbs from goal and have lost a total of 110 lbs since starting this plan. At my heaviest i was right at 295lbs. I currently weigh 175lbs and have done almost all of this in 6 months time.

Most of us have been on some kind of diet at one point or time and if your like me, once you were done you went right back to the eating habits that got you into the place to start. Well 6 months ago my fiancée mentioned she had been looking at different plans and in one in particular for over a year and the results were pretty amazing. So I started reading on it and decided I had to do something, might as well be this. So we ordered our first month and the journey began. In the 7 months I have been on plan I haven't exercised at all. Its actually not recommended as it can cause issues with you having such a low calorie intake. The reason this plan is so different is because #1 its easy. The meal replacement you get are very quick and even better, they actually taste good. #2 and the biggest reason it works is because it not only teaches you how to eat properly it gets you into the habit of doing it. Then when you hit goal you go through a transition phase then maintainence. The plan is called medifast. Fast, Safe & Effective Weight Loss Program - Medifast Diet is the website. I would also strongly suggest checking out MyMedifast: Support. Motivate. Succeed. were you will see person after person doing what ive done.

I know this sounds like an infomercial maybe but thats not my intention. My fiancée joined the plan with me and has lost almost 90lbs. Two guys from work after seeing the results started and one has lost 90lbs and the other has lost 50.

Anyway, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Ill be glad to give you any info you need. If you do decide to do this I would just say one thing. Dont waste your time and money if your going to loose it all only to go back to your old lifestyle. For this to work you have to change your habits for life. With that said Id like to post some pics of my progress.

weightloss100lbs.jpg

199420_1925973867807_1195962938_4103324_8200391_n.jpg

200917_2014261754949_1195962938_4205643_362981_o.jpg

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations my friend! I have a lot of weight to lose myself. I'm going to check out the plan you're on after I send this. Thank you for sharing and good luck to goal, you're almost there!

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Vulcan, thanks. Id like to say this if the result of a lot of hard work but honestly this is one of the easiest things ive done.

It cost about 12 bucks a day to do, and if your anything like I was as a fat kid your spending over that daily between breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other assorted junk.

If you look at the members forum you can check out the photos section. You will be blown away.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Wow man!!! You should be so darn proud of your achievements. What you just did takes A LOT discipline. Good job!! You will be an inspiration to others for sure.

Be proud and hold your head high. Quite impressive my friend.

Sent from my Droid