1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by PixelPusher, Jun 23, 2010.

1. PixelPusher

PixelPusher New Member

Greeting I'm PixelPusher, a Graphic Designer is Texas that has just made the light speed jump into mobile marketing and graphics creation for apps. I can't say whom I work for but, I am going to be learning all I can about the coding behind both iPhone App and Droid Apps. So if you want to help a fellow artist learn some new tricks then message me away, point your fingers or tentacles in the right direction and I'll follow.
    So thanks for stopping by to read m story and hopefully we can develop great apps..dancedroid