The Answer to All of Your Battery Shortcomings?

zenivzen

Reaction score
so the firmware in the phone won't read the actual life? do any market battery widgets? the second question may be dumb but so might i.

zenivzen

Reaction score
tennvol: does your phone accurately gauge the life of your extended batteries? i mean are they valid motorola approved replacements?

tennvol

Reaction score
Yes. Mine are OEM replacements purchased direct from Verizon.

I have 2 extended batteries since I had one for my D1 and then bought one for the Pro. Same battery but I needed the backplate.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

zenivzen

Reaction score
thanks tennvol, i have a number of regular replacements but would like to go a whole work day, about 10 hours without a swap out. with heavy usage do your batteries span that length of time, give or take?

tennvol

Reaction score
I get about 7 to 8 hours but that's with k9 syncing 5 email accounts, about 100 or so google voice texts, and running office communicator. You could get the extended battery and carry the standard as a spare.

I refuse to use juice defender or other alps like that. I want my emails now, not later.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Many reporting much better battery life with the new update. Myself included. Im getting a solid 14-16 hours with moderate to heavy use. Even had 3g hotspot on for 2 hours and only went down 20%. That's great for a power hungry app that's constantly using data.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk