texts not sending on verizon, is it network or phone, plus other problems.

Reaction score
So i have a droid 4 and my girlfriend has samsung stratosphere 1. Lately we are experiencing alot of issues with texts not sending or when they do you get it like multiple times. It has become very irritating. Plus her stratosphere is severly bogged down. Even with apps removed the onscreen keyboard doesnt work half the time. Her gps lagged out so bad even in a 4g area. She has to battery pull/ restart the phone multiple times a day. My d4 if i spend more then a hour in a poor service area my phone just goes retarded.
Our contract is up in october and we can upgrade then but lose our unlimited data so have been contemplating switching carriers. In the opinions of the forum is it worth going thru the switch for carriers. Att is definetly a idea since its the only other carrier with ok service from what i understand in my area. Im not sure if paying the cancelation fee is worth paying yet or waiting.
So any advice or ideas are welcome, and my apologies if this was a bit hard to read lol

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I would suggest backing up all data on the devices and factory resets to try and resolve those issues. As far as paying a termination fee with only 3 months left I see no reason to fork out that kind of dough to cancel the lines. If you are going to spend that kind of cash why not just buy a couple of phones from swappa or Craigslist?

Pigeoned from Beer Tent Capital of the World