Texting

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by droidISconfusing, Jun 5, 2010.

1. droidISconfusing

droidISconfusing New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've only had my droid for a couple of days now. I'm still trying to work through everything while figuring things out.

Last night I had to many drinks and was messing around with the settings to so when I get a text it vibrates instead of saying "droid".

However, now all my phone does is light up a green blinking button. I would like to know how to get droid back to saying "droid." Also, how can I put my droid on vibrate while in the bar.

2. warrior21

warrior21 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you are using the stock messenger press the menu button and then settings. Towards the bottom you will see select ringtones and a check box to vibrate. When I want to set my phone to vibrate only I just press down on the volume button until untill it vibrates. It is one step up from silent.

3. LtKen

LtKen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Haha, we got drunk one night and rooted/f-ed up my friend's phone. Good times.

4. droidISconfusing

droidISconfusing New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks. Is there any other way I could of messed this up? Notifications or something? I changed it back and it still won't "droid"

When I go to:
    Messaging
    Menu
    Settings

I have the Notifcations checked mark and then when I go to Select Ringtone I have Default Ringtone.

Again, it won't make any noise. It just flashes the green blinking light and its in notifcations.

This is extremely annoying!!!

5. LtKen

LtKen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Settings < Sounds and Display < Notification Ringtone