Texting

droidISconfusing

Reaction score
I've only had my droid for a couple of days now. I'm still trying to work through everything while figuring things out.

Last night I had to many drinks and was messing around with the settings to so when I get a text it vibrates instead of saying "droid".

However, now all my phone does is light up a green blinking button. I would like to know how to get droid back to saying "droid." Also, how can I put my droid on vibrate while in the bar.

warrior21

Reaction score
If you are using the stock messenger press the menu button and then settings. Towards the bottom you will see select ringtones and a check box to vibrate. When I want to set my phone to vibrate only I just press down on the volume button until untill it vibrates. It is one step up from silent.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, we got drunk one night and rooted/f-ed up my friend's phone. Good times.

OP
D

droidISconfusing

Reaction score
Thanks. Is there any other way I could of messed this up? Notifications or something? I changed it back and it still won't "droid"

When I go to:
Messaging
Menu
Settings

I have the Notifcations checked mark and then when I go to Select Ringtone I have Default Ringtone.

Again, it won't make any noise. It just flashes the green blinking light and its in notifcations.

This is extremely annoying!!!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Settings < Sounds and Display < Notification Ringtone