Text problem on ICS .230

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
So i went to delete me text messages last night (like i do every night) but this time i ran into a problem. It deleted all my texts BUT left the people i texted that day in there with date and time December 31, 1969 7:00PM. It said this for all of them. No matter how many times i tried to delete them it just stayed the same. I've tried wiping data uninstall and reinstall my back up but i think my back up saved it like that. If anybody has any ideas i would appreciate the help. And if anyone could attach the text messing system apk i would really appreciate that also so i could try to install a fresh copy. I upload a picture also so everyone can see. Thanks for the help in advance!

View attachment 55760

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
... you delete your texts every night?? Can't you limit the number of messages saved to zero or something? I'm afraid of the answer if I ask why in the world you would want to delete your texts every night anyway

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

OP
cmac93hatch

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
My text messages don't get full i just delete then all every night so that they don't build up. Its just what i do lol

dfcfu342

Reaction score
You've already done a factory data reset so you might as well fxz to .905 and flash .232 so you can still go back to .905 if you need. That should fix it for you I've been on .232 for awhile and its been perfect for me.

OP
cmac93hatch

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
I figured it out i just unsynched my date and time from Verizon and set my own and they were gone. Went back to Verizon date and time and everything was good

TX_Infidel

Reaction score
How do I go about unsyncing from Verizon? I'm having the same issues.

dfcfu342

Reaction score
Menu > system settings > date and time > uncheck automatic date and time, restart phone and recheck automatic date and time.