Text mes not sent

SocalMike

Reaction score
Is any one having this problem when sending a text n it takes forever to send and the it says text not send ne way to fix it thx

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A lot of it has to do with signal and whether or not you have other messages trying to come in at the same time. How often do you reboot?

DroidForums junkie!

OP
S

SocalMike

Reaction score
I reboot every 12 to 24 hrs I always haveasl my bars but I always notice the down arrow on the 3g tends to get stuck n I put on airplane mode n then turn it off to get going right

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That could be part of the problem...its stuck downloading something. I'd try to figure out what it is.

DroidForums junkie!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh god I know how that is. It happens to me all the time and I have to go in to airplane mode which generally takes forever because it has to take its time to abort what ever data processes it was attempting to run. You could try updating your roaming capabilities by dialing* 228 option 2

Thursday I was on campus and my data froze up three times in maybe ten minutes and that seemed to fix it although it could have been palebo.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
S

SocalMike

Reaction score
Thx for the replies I got 1 more question with text problems everytime I get a video text u no those fwd ones ur friends send u well it never opens it just shows a triangle with a ! In it what does it mean thx agian