Text and data not working?

JMAjustin

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 Global, basically brand new. I don't know why, but all of a sudden my 3g isn't working. My data and texting won't work for some reason, but at 12 in the morning it did. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm obviously new.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 Global, basically brand new. I don't know why, but all of a sudden my 3g isn't working. My data and texting won't work for some reason, but at 12 in the morning it did. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm obviously new.

You're fine where you are. Text has nothing to do with 3G. Are you at least getting a 1x signal? If so, you've got some data, it's not as fast as 3G. Let me ask you since you're new do you have wifi on right now? 3G does not work when wifi is on.

As far as your text goes, more information please. You're not receiving texts, your texts are not being received? Is this happening with multiple people or one person. And if so, are they on another network?

OP
J

JMAjustin

Reaction score
I turned my wifi off but all my browsers and apps that need data won't work still.

The texting problem is just me. I used my brother's phone to text mine and his message sent but mine didn't receive. Also, I can't send any texts out.

HeartUndead

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem. I have no data and cannot send/receive texts. I can make and receive calls. I have a Verizon Wireless Samsung SCH_i200.