1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Test:wow 90% for 4 hourrs!!!!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by T3DPRODUCTIONS, Nov 10, 2009.

1. T3DPRODUCTIONS

T3DPRODUCTIONS New Member

MAN THIS DROID DOESNT CEASE TO AMAZE ME. I BEEN ON WIFI, AUTOSYNC TO 3 GMAIL ACCOUNTS,FACEBOOK, WITH FULL BRIGHTNESS SINCE 850PM EST. AND NOW ITS 1249EST. I HAVE DONE SOME TEXT MESSAGING AND SOME EMAIL CHECKING JUST TO CHECK HOW LONG THE BATTERY WOULD RUN IF IM AWAY FROM MY PHONE SOMEWHERE.

AND TO MY AMAZEMENT THE BATTERY IS STILL AT 90% MAN THATS CRAZY.
    JUST THOUGHT I HAD TO PUT IT OUT THERE TO YOU DROID NEWBIES LIKE ME.:motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz::motdroidhoriz::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid:
  2. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

What you need to do, is pack up that battery and fedex it right to me, ill give you a replacement :)
  3. T3DPRODUCTIONS

I hear that lol. I said man if that was my g1 it would definitely not still be at 90% it would probably be on 50% lol
  4. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

I mean mine wouldn't be at 50%, but it wouldn't be at 90 either. But then again, talking on the phone takes up alot of battery, bluetooth and wifi don't take up too much battery, gps will though. the syncs don't take up much from what i've seen (hasn't on mine at least)
  5. T3DPRODUCTIONS

Yea true that. Hey how can u change your icon on this forum? I want to change the red android. Or do i have to wait?
  6. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

click on the user cp on the top left, then click the edit avatar button on the left hand side. just upload a pic.