Tech problems with Sapphire v 1.0.0

Ryank10909

Reaction score
Your cpu can't handle the higher clocked kernels. Stick with a lower clocked kernel.

I have setCPU so i woyuld be able to control what it would be at... wouldnt it let me put what ever i want on there... is there another wat to put a different kernel on there that would make it up there... I previously had the 1.2 ghtz on there but i havent tried to put that back on there. do you think i should try and see it will??

xRITE AIDEx

Reaction score
when I tried downloading that(tried twice) my market messes up so I gave up I believe there was something else wrong but basically it didnt work for me either

Ryank10909

Reaction score
Your cpu can't handle the higher clocked kernels. Stick with a lower clocked kernel.

So i see that your running Sapphire as well what kernel are you using?? i can manually go into the file and see them there in recovery, but i still install them and it wont work... just a boot loop... i want it to be able to go as fast as i want it to, at the same time still be safe...

Ryank10909

Reaction score
when I tried downloading that(tried twice) my market messes up so I gave up I believe there was something else wrong but basically it didnt work for me either

My problem here is that it would let me install the 1.2 ghtz kernel just fine, but i tried to up it to 1.3 ghtz and it wouldnt let me, is that my CPU or something on my phone... or it 1.2 the highest i can go... with the set CPU itll be just fine even if its running at 1.3 with it being ondemand

OP
kennydied23

kennydied23

Reaction score

My problem here is that it would let me install the 1.2 ghtz kernel just fine, but i tried to up it to 1.3 ghtz and it wouldnt let me, is that my CPU or something on my phone... or it 1.2 the highest i can go... with the set CPU itll be just fine even if its running at 1.3 with it being ondemand

The problem is with your CPU. You don't have one of the ones that can overclock, reboot and be continually stable at 1.3ghz, although you can be stable at 1.2ghz which is still really good.

Ryank10909

Reaction score
Well i guess thats it.. i downloaded the 1.2 ghtz again and it worked just fine... i guess thats as high as i can go... Thanks for the help here... or if anyone knows anyother rom that i can over clock it to a higher one, please let me know! thanks!

Ryank10909

Reaction score

The problem is with your CPU. You don't have one of the ones that can overclock, reboot and be continually stable at 1.3ghz, although you can be stable at 1.2ghz which is still really good.
Even my droid running at 1.2 ghtz is still over clocked... they normally run about 500-600 mghtz... so im perfectly fine with the 1.2 ghtz on the sapphire with the ADW launcher its UNSTOPPABLE!

OP
kennydied23

kennydied23

Reaction score

Even my droid running at 1.2 ghtz is still over clocked... they normally run about 500-600 mghtz... so im perfectly fine with the 1.2 ghtz on the sapphire with the ADW launcher its UNSTOPPABLE!

You could try a slightly higher kernel like 1250mhz kernel or a 1288mhz kernel.

Ryank10909

Reaction score

You could try a slightly higher kernel like 1250mhz kernel or a 1288mhz kernel.

Ive tried the 1250 and the 1320, it worked fine at 1000 but why not have the extra power when you NEED it you know... again with the app set CPU itll use it when it NEEDS it, just so i can get stuff done, and when im done it goes all the way down to 125mghtz so why not have it up to 3ghtz if i could.... just to say look what my droid can do.. .you know??