TeamViewer

feverhost

Reaction score
Probably one of the best and least known VNC programs/apps out there. There is a free version that is awesome. It's comparable to LogMeIn Ignition, but this works great on HoneyComb.

I'm a marketing manager for an on-line lead generation company, so I am going from work to the data center, to client meeting, sales meetings, and this free app allows me to view my work computer and home computer with a single click. The app supports pinch (zoom in) and also supports remote sound and remote printing!

TeamViewer app - Mobile

android.jpg

App for Android Download v6.0.140
teamviewer_qrcode_59px.png

QR Code

Installation notes

You can download and install the app using your Android web browser. Due to this direct download you will have to enable the following option in Android once: Settings - Application settings - Unknown sources (enable).

More info: TeamViewer app for mobile devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android)

boogieman56

Reaction score
Hi any install problems??

I have tried many times to install temviewer to my lg android, And it downloads fine,but when i click instal i get (failed unable to instal to memory or sd card? nothing i tried works, did you have any problems and do you know of any fixes, i am installing from the market. thanks boogieman