Team MagnaM0d themes! First Release

OP
L

ljbaumer

Reaction score
Well I guess people are interested in helping us out!

Anyways, thanks for the support and if you want to donate to us just go to our website and think about how we get paid with advertisements ;)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

buzzard437

Reaction score
Wait so does this currently work for D2 on liberty GB v.8?!

buzzard437

Reaction score
Crap well I just downloaded it! Lol how soon you thinking til it works!

OP
L

ljbaumer

Reaction score
Maybe a few days, we made a build that technically should've worked but it just bootlooped my phone so we will see what was causing that problem.

OP
L

ljbaumer

Reaction score
We are also almost done with a themechooser .apk file for the theme so now if you are on CM7 you can just install the apk through theme chooser and use our theme that way instead of flashing it through recovery which makes updating these themes a TON easier for us! Which also in turn will make our themes come out faster and we'll have more themes if we can spend less time on porting and updating and more time on actually theming!

OP
L

ljbaumer

Reaction score
No, I'm just gonna put this out there, don't expect the gingerbread liberty theme soon unless we can get a little extra help, we are overloaded with work and real life and since we are doing this all for free we can't really take a ton of time out of our lives unless we get some donations or something.

:icon_eek:

tnygigles66

Reaction score
In all honesty doing themes for nightlies is a waste anyway. Most themes from V7 don't work with V8 and so on. I would just wait until the official rom is released and go from there.

OP
L

ljbaumer

Reaction score
In all honesty doing themes for nightlies is a waste anyway. Most themes from V7 don't work with V8 and so on. I would just wait until the official rom is released and go from there.

Psssh I totally thought of that already (NOT), that's a good idea lol, we'll just wait for the final :)

Anyways, I would like to thank you guys again for all of the support and sticking with us.

OP
L

ljbaumer

Reaction score
We have just released our theme in the android market for the Cyanogenmod theme chooser!
There is a donate version and a free version, they are both exactly the same with around 50 themed icons but we would really appreciate it if you could download the donate version for $1.99 and help support us. If you cannot afford to donate to us we still appreciate it if you give us a positive review in the android market!

Thank you for all of your support!
Team MagnaM0d

andrewqueen

Reaction score
Hi in order to flash the forbidden theme for liberty do i need be on liberty GB or froyo?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9 Blackout Green