Team MagnaM0d themes! First Release

ljbaumer

Reaction score
[Update][Market Release]Team MagnaM0d themes! First Release

XDA-header.png

We have just released our theme in the android market for the Cyanogenmod theme chooser!
There is a donate version and a free version, they are both exactly the same with around 50 themed icons but we would really appreciate it if you could download the donate version for $1.99 and help support us. If you cannot afford to donate to us we still appreciate it if you give us a positive review in the android market!

Thank you for all of your support!
Team MagnaM0d
4/1/11 Team MagnaM0d exploding outta the gate with our first release... What are we releasing?!... We release themes created from the ground up. See we are not creating themes to leave on only one device, not even just one ROM. These themes we create are ready to be flashed on 10 devices and counting and are covering up
to 2 to 3 custom ROMs on each device. We plan to build a whole collection of themes that can be flashed on as many devices as we can keep up with. So if you want
to join us with our effort you can check us out at our website at MagnaM0d.com or read the article written about us for more information on us and our personal section
on AndroidDoes.net. The devices below are all ones that have our first theme available as of now with the list to grow as we add to our team of themers and developers.​
Devices: Droid X | Droid 2 | Droid Incredible | Evo 4G | Nexus One | Nexus "S" | Desire | Desire HD | T-Mobile G2 | My Touch 4G |
Our first project we worked so hard on to get ready for release today is called "Forbidden" which is completely based off of a dark and bright shade of three colors Red, Grey, and Gold hightlights. This theme has several extras included like a themed Gingerbread Keyboard (with more keyboards to come), RubiX's MMS.apk, Theme boot animation, over 20 system apps redone, Facebook and Twitter themed widgets (coming soon), a few wallpapers thrown in with the launcher, and more that I won't list on here to keep this a little shorter. Here are a few screen shots below and I think a YouTube video is planned to show case a little more...​
Forbidden For Droid 2 Liberty | Fission Downloads
Please visit our website and blog!
Forbidden-Preview.png
If you visit our blog please click some ads!

Last edited:

jocko1

Reaction score
Absolutely sick. I already love MagnaM0ds! Downloading as I type! This is such a pretty theme. Do we need to mount anything? An installation guide would be a nice addition to this post. The second I know what do, I'm flashing this kickass theme. Thanks a ton for your work!

OP
L

ljbaumer

Reaction score
There is a guide on our website under the f.a.q. section.

Really glad you like the theme!

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Its doesnt suit my tastes but good job none the less. Always good to see more themers around here. Keep up the good work! Anxious to see what other themes you guys will come up with.

BTW, the link in you sig to your site is broken.

PTREE818

Reaction score
Team M

Yes Hello, just wanted to say thanx .Thx 4 ur 1st theme, and thx for hooking it up on Lib/D2!dancedroid
Ptree

OP
L

ljbaumer

Reaction score
Im sorry about not updating the website. The website should say that it does work for the latest version of liberty.

Enjoy!

Azurikai

Reaction score
XDA-header.png
4/1/11 Team MagnaM0d exploding outta the gate with our first release... What are we releasing?!... We release themes created from the ground up. See we are not creating themes to leave on only one device, not even just one ROM. These themes we create are ready to be flashed on 10 devices and counting and are covering up
to 2 to 3 custom ROMs on each device. We plan to build a whole collection of themes that can be flashed on as many devices as we can keep up with. So if you want
to join us with our effort you can check us out at our website at MagnaM0d.com or read the article written about us for more information on us and our personal section
on AndroidDoes.net. The devices below are all ones that have our first theme available as of now with the list to grow as we add to our team of themers and developers.​
Devices: Droid X | Droid 2 | Droid Incredible | Evo 4G | Nexus One | Nexus "S" | Desire | Desire HD | T-Mobile G2 | My Touch 4G |
Our first project we worked so hard on to get ready for release today is called "Forbidden" which is completely based off of a dark and bright shade of three colors Red, Grey, and Gold hightlights. This theme has several extras included like a themed Gingerbread Keyboard (with more keyboards to come), RubiX's MMS.apk, Theme boot animation, over 20 system apps redone, Facebook and Twitter themed widgets (coming soon), a few wallpapers thrown in with the launcher, and more that I won't list on here to keep this a little shorter. Here are a few screen shots below and I think a YouTube video is planned to show case a little more...​
Forbidden For Droid 2 Liberty | Fission Downloads
Please visit our website and blog!
Forbidden-Preview.png
If you visit our blog please click some ads!

just wanted to let you know that asking for advertisement clicks will get you kicked out of whoever you use to advertise with.....

rystan11

Reaction score
Just to clarify, no need to mount system?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

steelhart1

Reaction score
Works great on my Droid 2. Really quick and looks amazing.

I had to redownload Gmail as it was force-closing constantly.

Question though... The background in the screenshots isn't in this release... where can I get them?

Update: I didn't need to mount system, it just installed.

Also, be patient, the boot animation goes once and then hits black screen. It's not frozen, just a lil' slow.

Bug: When you open the keyboard or turn sideways, the lockscreen lock is green, not red like when the phone is turned vertically.

Last edited:
OP
L

ljbaumer

Reaction score
will this work on the d2g?

This theme will NOT work on the D2G, the D2G just doesn't have enough users and we made this theme for 10 other devices as you can see on our website so we just didn't make it.

Sorry

Question though... The background in the screenshots isn't in this release... where can I get them?

Also, be patient, the boot animation goes once and then hits black screen. It's not frozen, just a lil' slow.

Bug: When you open the keyboard or turn sideways, the lockscreen lock is green, not red like when the phone is turned vertically.

Yes the lockscreen will look gingerbreadish because when you turn the phone sideways and unlock it pretty much just gets rid of the theme and switches back to however your stock rom looks.

Thanks,
Ljbaumer ~ team magnam0d leader/founder

Announcement: We are still looking for one or two more themers to join our team so send me a PM or fill out the contact form on our website if you are interested. :icon_ banana:

kickyindahead

Reaction score
will this work on the d2g?

This theme will NOT work on the D2G, the D2G just doesn't have enough users and we made this theme for 10 other devices as you can see on our website so we just didn't make it.

Sorry

Yes the lockscreen will look gingerbreadish because when you turn the phone sideways and unlock it pretty much just gets rid of the theme and switches back to however your stock rom looks.

Thanks,
Ljbaumer ~ team magnam0d leader/founder

Announcement: We are still looking for one or two more themers to join our team so send me a PM or fill out the contact form on our website if you are interested. :icon_ banana:

Thats why i asked if it worked for the d2g or not .. i seen the list of phones available for this theme .. kind of a shame that that the d2g wasnt included but oh well ... you got a sick theme there anyway.

OP
L

ljbaumer

Reaction score
We might end up making a version of forbidden for the DROID 2 Global edition anyways... what ROM would you guys like?