[ROM] TEAM HATERS MODDED Gummy 1.2

lafont28

Reaction score
Anybody have any ideas why my notification bar widgets just vanished?

haztv

Reaction score
How come I can stream a movie from in my drop box and watch it on my phone seamlessly but we can't get any other type of video to work due to the codecs that's odd or am I missing something

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

marukhach

Reaction score
Hi! All is working very nice!!! may be most stable rom with working gsm! have a question - this rom was installed to my mopho via safestrap to safe system. Is it possible to install this one as primary system via bootstrap, and then install another system via safestrap to safe partition?

awantoch

Reaction score
Gsm?

Hi! All is working very nice!!! may be most stable rom with working gsm! have a question - this rom was installed to my mopho via safestrap to safe system. Is it possible to install this one as primary system via bootstrap, and then install another system via safestrap to safe partition?

Can I ask you how on earth you got GSM to work? I can't for the life of me, no matter how many edits to the build.prop.

Could you possibly send me yours so I can see what the hell I'm doing wrong?

marukhach

Reaction score
Can I ask you how on earth you got GSM to work? I can't for the life of me, no matter how many edits to the build.prop.

Could you possibly send me yours so I can see what the hell I'm doing wrong?

Ill i've done is flash this rom. At first startup, phone app has been crashed many times. In wireless settings in network mode i choosed gsm/wcdma and just rebooted! I haven't configured build.prop!

Отправлено с моего MB855 через Tapatalk

awantoch

Reaction score
Did it!

Ill i've done is flash this rom. At first startup, phone app has been crashed many times. In wireless settings in network mode i choosed gsm/wcdma and just rebooted! I haven't configured build.prop!

Отправлено с моего MB855 через Tapatalk

:biggrin: I figured it out. I used this build.prop from this xda-developers thread.

rest0fmyl1fe

Reaction score
any one know goods and bad for this rom? like does Bluetooth, hdmi, data, ect works? can someone let me know whats works or doesn't work?

marukhach

Reaction score
Bugs are the same, no video, hd codecks, something sometimes not working, but dont warry - just reboot, and be happy!
Is anyone has a reverted apps for this rom? Link is broken in post(

Отправлено с моего DROID3 через Tapatalk

danielwilliams1103

Reaction score
Love the rom, i have tried several different ICS roms and this is by far the smoothest and most stable. Cant get chrome to work ( i assume because HW codecs) but still the best ive used. Thanks

danielwilliams1103

Reaction score
broken wifi tether

for some reason when i install the market it breaks the wifi teathering, any idea how to fix this?

njunior93

Reaction score
hello, I want you to tell me if I hize passes well because when I install on my droid 3, since it gives the first boot and into the first boot of android where you have accounts refistrar starts throwing me an error and not I have signal, since what I have my droid 3 Internet GSM enabled and the message I get every 2 seundo and I can not configure the cellular network.

these are the steps I took to install the ROM

enter CWM recovery
to back up
resect factory wipe, I repeated 3 times
cahe wipe partition, I repeated 3 times
Dalvi wipe cache, repeated 3 times
then go where it says to restart the device.

I did not want saver if nothing wrong, so quero know why I get that error since the first inning to start after installing android ROM

and excusemen if my English is a bit confusing but I'm bad or tradoctur using Google. ;)

njunior93

Reaction score
and I had resolved the error and everything is fine but I have no signal in my, how I can solve that?