[ROM] Team haters axiom ics

apathy

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This is AXIOMCS

YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF ARE YOU READY???

I HOPE YOUR READY

I AM PROUD TO PRESENT TO YOU THE RE RE BIRTH OF AXIOM FOR DROID3

THIS BABY WILL BURN YOU IF YOUR NOT CAREFUL IT SO HOT I HAD TO BLACK IT OUT.

IT HAS ALL THE TWEAKS THAT DROIDTH3ORY IS GREAT AT MAKING WITH MY LITTLE TWIST.

THE DEVS ON THIS PROJECT ARE ME, DAVROS ( SEPERATED 3G FROM SIGNAL BAR, AND MORE), DROIDTH3ORY.(DROIDTH3ORY HELPING WITH UPDATER.SCRIPT AND STRUCTURE.)

PLEASE READ PLEASE READ
AS you all know i have been trying to get init.d to work well i did. BUT YOU CAN'T TURN IT OFF. LIKE THATRS A PROBLEM. AND IF I WERE U I WOULD ONLY USE SAFESTRAP. BOOTSTRAP NOT TESTED. DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL WORK. WITH THAT SAID PLEASE ENJOY. PLEASE USE SAFESTRAP INCASE YOU CAN'T BOOT UP, ONLY HAD ONE TESTER THIS HAPPEN TO. PLEASE.

INSTALL.
1.READ ABOVE
2.after that download file and place on root of sdcard
3.boot into SAFESTRAP ONLY
4.wipe/data/cache/battery/dalvik/ DIDN'T YOUR MOM ALWAYS TEACH YOU TO WIPE.
5.INSTALL
REBOOT
6.enjoy

mods included:
ALOT OF THEM
custom script by DROIDTH3ORY
many more
If you wiped and you bootloop wipe system.
If your paid apps don't show up remove account and add it again.
If you want more inverted app your on your own. dont fill this thread with why wont this inverted app work yayayay I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT.
Please leave comments concerns, sugestions.

ARE YOU READY?

What's New in Version .07 (See full changelog)
init.d working but unable to turn off. overclocked at 1.2.

Last edited:

rvcjew

Reaction score
Is this 4.04, and it does not have video codecs right? EDIT: also i cant find a changelog anywhere lol.

OP
apathy

apathy

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Based of newest AOKP build...

OP
apathy

apathy

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
rvcjew said:
Is this 4.04, and it does not have video codecs right? EDIT: also i cant find a changelog anywhere lol.

All the same problems that all ics roms have for the d3, video etc etc,,,

4.0.4 yes and build 35 of aokp

Change log for this release....

init.d working but unable to turn off. overclocked at 1.2

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
good job on the mods its a cool rom.. i do prefer the actual nightlies as i am an admitted crackflasher lol. my question is, is there any way and if so could you make a flashable zip with your overclock that could be installed on the other ics builds that do not have this ability.thanks:hail:

OP
apathy

apathy

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No it wouldn't work.

rvcjew

Reaction score
when getting a call my slide to accept or reject, is cut off on the bottom of the screen but otherwise its great ROM thanks. (might have something to do with the contact picture not sure.)

rvcjew

Reaction score
Ok so iv had the rom for about 14 hours now and I freaking love the speed and polish it has so far.
Thank You, team AXIOM.

Reaction score
I'll test and see if it works with Bootstrap. I was on Steel Droid's 5.3 ICS rom, and it was working and everything. I would have kept it as my permanent ROM, despite the fact that it lacked video codecs and stuff. But a few hours later it started rebooting nonstop out of nowhere. It wouldn't stop rebooting to so I had to restore a backup.

UPDATE: I just tried it with Droid 3 Bootstrap, it works. Just got finished going through that introductory "sign in with your google account" screen.

Last edited:

rvcjew

Reaction score
ok i just lost all voice to and from people in calls lol. not even a ringer in call now. rest of sounds of phone works wtf lol.

Reaction score
Speed and polish are great on this ROM. Quadrant gives me a 2650 vs a 1700 on stock. But now my physical keyboard won't work. It doesn't type anything. This happened on the previous ICS ROM I was on as well, the keyboard stopped working first, then it started boot looping several hours later. I like ICS, and this ROM, it's just that the keyboard malfunctioning is a deal breaker. I realize all ICS roms for the D3 are beta's, hopefully they improve soon. Ill probably be forced to switch back to steel droid unless someone can help me with the keyboard.

Correction* The keyboard worked initially for a few hours, it stopped working like 1 hour ago, not sure why. It was working for quite a few hours.

Also* Why does the GPS activate so frequently and out of nowhere? I end all tasks thinking that it's just a bad app, but it remains active.

Last edited:

Darksthour

Reaction score
OK so digging the ROM but I have a question. Anyone having major wifi problems? It will disconnect like all other ICS roms but this one happens more frequent for longer times if it even connects at all.

OP
apathy

apathy

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i think these newr builds for AOKP are honestly starting to suck. or maybne its the phone and locked boot loader its self. All of the issues i have read here are well common known ICS bugs especially in AOKP ics for D3

Reaction score
This would be my permanent rom, but the broken physical keyboard and constant gps are deal breakers.

With that said, performance on this rom is amazing. I can't imagine squeezing more performance out of the d3

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
My keyboards worked fine for 2 days now and gps has been off since I flashed as well. Wifi disconnecting was my only issue, but it is tolerable.

Sent from my Axiom flavored D3