TeamBlackOut

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ForumTBOmain.jpg

"Welcome to the Dark Side"

Click the quote above to access the site

Team Black Out is made up of some of the best of the best in the industry when it comes to making Blacked Out Apps and Transparent Apps. We decided to team up and release the largest list of Blacked Out Apps available and add to it as often as possible. Our goal is to offer an ongoing list of apps that are updated as soon as possible after the stock app updates by letting just 1 person update it rather than 3-10 of us doing our own thing and ultimately ending up with the same end result.. an Inverted app. So, by doing this, we will be able to branch out and get the list to over 100 apps in time! Many of us have been doing this for over 3 years and some have just began their journey to the Dark Side but we are a team and will work together like a team. The veterans will help train the new-comers how to start from scratch and fully Black Out an app by editing xml lines, drawable images and smali classes files. On the site, we have guides available and will add more of them in time. We announce the Team over a month ago and now the day is here!

T-BOTS.png

T-BOTs are the Team Black Out Testers. When we update an app or start a new one from scratch, we can put anywhere from 20 minutes to 10 hours into 1 app for all of you and then testing that app can take 10-60 minutes and we don't use every app we Black Out so we're bound to miss some hidden things. Well, this is where our Loyal T-BOTs come into play. Once we update an app they get busy looking for issues for us. This gives us more time to be able to update more apps, start new apps or just have some non-android fun. So make sure you thank the T-BOTs when you get blown away from how amazing these apps are!

Obviously this style is the most popular. We don't theme our apps with images but rather Invert the Colors so you'll have Dark backgrounds and Light texts. This is very popular and has become something that many avid Android users have come to thoroughly enjoy so we will do our best to give you more of what you love!

Transparent.png

Transparent apps have become more popular the last year or so and some members of the Team have been offering them for a while now. Our transparent series of apps are called Clear Apps. Being able to see your wallpaper while you're using your favorite apps is just cool! We'll be offering our own wallpapers soon for you to use!

Ok kids... click on "Welcome to the Dark Side" at the top and it will take you to our official Team Black Out website! All downloads are hosted there only to keep track of everything. If you've used any of our apps in the past in your Aroma installers or in your ROM, you can still use them. Link back to our SITE wherever you post our content tho. Do not post something in a different forum using our work and then PM us to let us know and hope it's ok with us.... It isn't. Ask first and we'll work with you but ask for forgiveness and we have a problem.

List of apps:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Flipboard
Dropbox
Copy
Box
EsFile
PlayStore
Hangouts
Gmail
G-Voice
G-Translate
Google Settings
Keep
Drive
Maps
YouTube
Google Now
Play Music
Chrome
Email
Amazon
eBay
CraigsList
FB Messenger
LinkedIn
Pandora
YahooMail
Instagram
WordPress
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Apollo Music
MightyText
GenieWeatherWidget
Spotify
many, many more already added!​

djdarkknight96

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
jbthemes.com
New updates are available in the site and the app...Instagram, vine, dolphin, words with friends...and more!

Sent from my Sexy Nexy 7 dressed in ClearJelly and Clear Apps!

djdarkknight96

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
jbthemes.com
We know about Instagram updating again...."dang them" and dolphin you need to uninstall any add ons first before you can install ours. Also any updater app issues please report them inside the app under menu/settings/updater info then click the "here" link so the app dev gets the issues direct. Thanks!

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Always loved your apps. Glad to see you working together and look forward to the updates. Great job.

Sent from my Razr HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

tfly212

Reaction score
Big fan...thanks for the hard work. Not a big deal, but I tried Maps and got lots of FCs. All the others I installed worked perfectly (Chrome, Translate, WhatsApp).

djdarkknight96

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
jbthemes.com
Big fan...thanks for the hard work. Not a big deal, but I tried Maps and got lots of FCs. All the others I installed worked perfectly (Chrome, Translate, WhatsApp).

Maps, really? Thy these steps to fix it:
Uninstall
clear all cache including dalvik I'm recovery
Install playstore one
Open it and make sure it's not crashing
Uninstall thru the playstore only
Reboot
Install themed one
Open it

Hopefully that will fix it.

tfly212

Reaction score
I will given it a shot. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

djdarkknight96

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
jbthemes.com
Notice, we now have a designated person searching for app updates. As we do appreciate the heads up on app updates we will be able to keep up with them quicker now. There have been many questions about the updater app. I just wanna clear things up so there isn't any confusion. The updater reports new apps updates but doesn't know what apps you have installed to compare. This is something we might add in the future but for now if you see you're already updated don't be alarmed. You can change the settings to check for updates and set the days to show what's new as well. Our app developer is a super busy person so we have to be patient on fixes and adding new things to it, So we please ask for the same from you.

Thanks

DJ
Team Blackout

xtor

Reaction score
How do I un install gmail to add the blacked version, it only let's me remove updates or disable, I'm on a note 2 verizon?

sent from a note yee

djdarkknight96

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
jbthemes.com
How do I un install gmail to add the blacked version, it only let's me remove updates or disable, I'm on a note 2 verizon?

sent from a note yee

If it came with your device you need root access to delete it. Then you can install our themed one.

xtor

Reaction score
If it came with your device you need root access to delete it. Then you can install our themed one.

Haven't rooted yet, but when I do I'll add it, nice work! Do you have a blacked out fox news?

sent from a note yee

djdarkknight96

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
jbthemes.com
#ClearJellyLite* theme chooser theme is now live exclusively in the team blackout premium app! Should be a great compliment to the blacked out or clear apps!

ju8a8y6y.jpg
qegezaqe.jpg