Team Black Hat app

OP
draexo

draexo

Reaction score
Oh my..... I was checking my email... but it went to my Gmail. D'oh!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
draexo

draexo

Reaction score
All resolved....I need to check my Gmail more often!

apollyon0810

Reaction score

I know this is completely pointless to post this, but every post I've ever read of yours is stupid bull****. Asking stupid questions... stupid stupid questions...

OP
draexo

draexo

Reaction score

I know this is completely pointless to post this, but every post I've ever read of yours is stupid bull****. Asking stupid questions... stupid stupid questions...
This coming from the person running Fission... LOL!

lerit50

Reaction score

No need to troll, just a mistake. Relax and realize that people come to this forum for help and answers.

Comin' atcha from my fission'ed d2g

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Is this app really worth it for the D2G. Seems like rom manager. Great for alot of phones but not the D2G.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

apollyon0810

Reaction score
[suQUOTE=Xplorer4x4;1498093]Is this app really worth it for the D2G. Seems like rom manager. Great for alot of phones but not the D2G.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

The app loads "leaks" specific to the device its ran on. So for the D2G it only loads the older version SBF, RSDLite, drivers ect for actually using the SBF. Depends on if you want to support TBH or not if you should buy it. You can find all those downloads for free.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Yeah I know about the leaks, but wasnt sure if there was really anything else to it or not. I already have the files you mentioned so I think I will pass on the app. I would rather just donate if that were the case. Thanks for the input.

OP
draexo

draexo

Reaction score
Is this app really worth it for the D2G. Seems like rom manager. Great for alot of phones but not the D2G.

I only bought it to support TBH. Going forward I am hoping the Gingerbread leak is released soon. I purchased it for my wife's X also and there are many leaks there. Not much for the Global yet.

leobg

Reaction score

I tend to disagree. TBH brought to us the SBF for D2G. This is the first and most important "leak" that you need if you are planning to hack with D2G. This single leak is worth every single penny you paid for the app a hundred times :)