Team Black Hat App Is Back!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
or you can pay 10 bucks for one of these: Amazon.com: Motorola OEM P323 Spare Battery Charger Only with MicroUSB and MiniUSB Connectors for Different Battery Families: Cell Phones & Accessories

There you go I just saved you guys 40 bucks. And with that 40 bucks you can buy one of these: Amazon.com: Motorola DROID and DROID II 1300mah Standard Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories

I am not hating on TBH they put the product out there and its on us the user if we want it or not. If you cant justify spending 50 bucks for a sbf cable then dont buy it.

So how does that help flash a device with a dead battery....Oh, it doesn't.
You have to wait til the battery is charged....

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
or you can pay 10 bucks for one of these: Amazon.com: Motorola OEM P323 Spare Battery Charger Only with MicroUSB and MiniUSB Connectors for Different Battery Families: Cell Phones & Accessories

There you go I just saved you guys 40 bucks. And with that 40 bucks you can buy one of these: Amazon.com: Motorola DROID and DROID II 1300mah Standard Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories

I am not hating on TBH they put the product out there and its on us the user if we want it or not. If you cant justify spending 50 bucks for a sbf cable then dont buy it.

So how does that help flash a device with a dead battery....Oh, it doesn't.
You have to wait til the battery is charged....

Well If I have a spare battery (which i biought for 4 bucks) with the battery charger (that i bought) Then I will always have a charged battery because while one is in my phone the other is charging. So if something did happen where my battery died I could just pop in another and continue on. But most of the time I will not flash my phone unless i ensure my battery is at 70%+. Basically my point is its nice that the sbf cord is there but I personally could not justify paying 50 bucks for that. But tbh is not forcing anybody to buy it, if they want to purchase it then its there at that price. I have flashed sbf a lot over the past year and my usb cord has not failed me yet.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the TBH app on my phone. I'm not sure what the hell it does. But P3 Droid was kind enough to send me a link so I'd figured I'd keep it.

OP
BoJatey

BoJatey

Reaction score
I have the TBH app on my phone. I'm not sure what the hell it does. But P3 Droid was kind enough to send me a link so I'd figured I'd keep it.

I just wanted the monster.zip and didn't mind the two bucks for the app to get it but other than that and a few other downloads, yeah, not much else there that makes it worth having now. But in the future?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mikex

Reaction score
I'd just like to know what version people with the TBH app are on. I installed mine and the downloads aren't up to date. Doesn't have any of the latest stuff P3 has put out.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
It's nice to give p3droid a small donation even if its only a couple bucks. After all, without him us Droid 2 owners wouldn't have even experienced gingerbread yet

hngu7721

Reaction score
i just purchased the app, but didn't get any links or directions on how to download the TBH app.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated

rladkins25

Reaction score
how do u get this if u have allready bought it on the market before they took it off

droid xxx

OP
BoJatey

BoJatey

Reaction score
I'd just like to know what version people with the TBH app are on. I installed mine and the downloads aren't up to date. Doesn't have any of the latest stuff P3 has put out.

Version 1.2.3 and that's what you said you had so you're current. As far as what should be there, yeah there ain't much.

OP
BoJatey

BoJatey

Reaction score
i just purchased the app, but didn't get any links or directions on how to download the TBH app.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Did you check your email?

OP
BoJatey

BoJatey

Reaction score
how do u get this if u have allready bought it on the market before they took it off

droid xxx

Most are getting emails. If you didn't, there's a "Contact Us" link in the upper right corner. Tell them you've purchased it before and give them your email address.

Last edited:

Uncle Chan

Reaction score

droid xxx

Most are getting emails. If you didn't, there's a "Contact Us" link in the upper right corner. Tell them you've purchased it before and give them your email address.

I did that and STILL have not received any reply. Kinda irritating.

drum747

Reaction score
I bought the app today and received no email either. I sent an email asking what's up?

Sent from my Clemsynized OC'd VEGAn G Tab

Last edited:

webgh0st

Reaction score
Good luck I purchased in September, never received an email. Emailed their support twice. Havent heard from them. I gave up. 2$ is not much anyway.

Last edited:

Rocko

Reaction score
Still waiting for my email.....

Feel scammed out of $2.