Team Black Hat App Is Back!

mikex

Reaction score
I got the email. Tried to download a bunch of times but only got 1k so it wouldn't open. Finally it did work and I'm on version 1.2.3 But it has the same downloads as at the time they took it of the market and I think I've still got the older version somehow even though I had uninstalled the one I had from the market. Anybody have the latest app and if so what version are you on?

gobbles23

Reaction score
What about the people that purchased the app already?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
$50 bucks for a cable? Wow are they smoking crack.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
$50 bucks for a cable? Wow are they smoking crack.

You can always make your own....

They are custom cables being made here in the US with a short turn around time vs. from china in 10-12 weeks.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
What is an SBF cable? You mean the standard USB cable that the phone came with?

It has a different pin layout than a standard cable.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
What is an SBF cable? You mean the standard USB cable that the phone came with?

And what does that accomplish? Being that you can SBF with the standard cable, how does this one differ?

Simple.........
@Team_Black_Hat
Team Black Hat
MicroUSB B Male to USB A Male 6ft. Custom flash cable that powers the device during flashing and avoids the need for battery.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score

And what does that accomplish? Being that you can SBF with the standard cable, how does this one differ?

Simple.........
@Team_Black_Hat
Team Black Hat
MicroUSB B Male to USB A Male 6ft. Custom flash cable that powers the device during flashing and avoids the need for battery.

Ah, interesting. Not sure why I would flash without a battery, but I guess that could come in handy.

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Simple.........
@Team_Black_Hat
Team Black Hat

Ah, interesting. Not sure why I would flash without a battery, but I guess that could come in handy.

That is in the event your battery is dead. If you have a dead battery you will not be able to flash without rigging something up to charge the battery. The cable does it all for you.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
or you can pay 10 bucks for one of these: Amazon.com: Motorola OEM P323 Spare Battery Charger Only with MicroUSB and MiniUSB Connectors for Different Battery Families: Cell Phones & Accessories

There you go I just saved you guys 40 bucks. And with that 40 bucks you can buy one of these: Amazon.com: Motorola DROID and DROID II 1300mah Standard Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories

I am not hating on TBH they put the product out there and its on us the user if we want it or not. If you cant justify spending 50 bucks for a sbf cable then dont buy it.