TB data dies nightly

Ryukashin

Reaction score
Ok i've had my TB two nights now and i've noticed that around 11 pm GMT i lose everything for a while and the fix is making a phone call after airplane mode. when this happens I get no data and cannot send any SMS/MMS messages. Anyone else have this problem?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
do you connect via 3g or 4g?

OP
Ryukashin

Ryukashin

Reaction score
I use 4G with the the Rev A enabled for 3G.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
so you already did the "3g fix" then - switching back to Rev A from the eHPRD? that was going to be my first suggestion...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
check settings, battery manager and see if you have a battery saver mode that throttles it down at a certain time at night.

OP
Ryukashin

Ryukashin

Reaction score
yeah I have the normal data problems with the eHPRD enabled. Its strange to me that its been around the same time and fixed by reconnecting, I wonder if they do something to the network nightly trying to solve some problems.

OP
Ryukashin

Ryukashin

Reaction score
check settings, battery manager and see if you have a battery saver mode that throttles it down at a certain time at night.

Do you mean the power saver thing when the battery is below X%?

other than that i don't see a battery manager in settings

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Do you mean the power saver thing when the battery is below X%?

other than that i don't see a battery manager in settings

Sorry I had motorola on the brain...

OP
Ryukashin

Ryukashin

Reaction score
No problem. I use some of the battery saving stuff listed in that forum but nothing relating to network connection.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Jeyman

Reaction score
Might as well add this to the thread.

My data last night just stopped. get up this morning and send a few texts and its sending them in 3's.... restart the phone(tried every type power down, restart, airplane, pulled battery) nothing gets my data back.

OP
Ryukashin

Ryukashin

Reaction score
Might as well add this to the thread.

My data last night just stopped. get up this morning and send a few texts and its sending them in 3's.... restart the phone(tried every type power down, restart, airplane, pulled battery) nothing gets my data back.

Have you done the ##778# call and switched your modem from eHPRD to Rev A enabled?

Last edited: