1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tasks App (Bionic Stock App)

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by DRILLINDK, Sep 8, 2011.

1. DRILLINDK

DRILLINDK New Member

Is there a way to sync the stock Tasks app that is on the Bionic with google tasks? I had Astrid and this was a great feature.
  2. tasha21

tasha21 New Member

Try out Tasks N Todos? My bro prefers syncing his lists with that app on his bionic rather than the stock app.
  3. jayman350

jayman350 New Member

i use gtasks for syncing w/ google tasks, i could not find a way to sync the stock app w/ google so I deleted it
  4. the virus

the virus New Member

this really bugs the mess outta me, because I've been trying to figure this one out for a long time. I have my hotmail as well as my gmail synced to my phone and when I go to the native task app and hit "options>settings" it shows that I can switch which storage I want to use (the device storage, or my hotmail) but my gmail is not an option. And I've tried everything.
Search tags for this page
android tasks stock app
can i sync my outlook 2013 tasks with my droid bionic
droid bionic how to use tasks app

droid bionic tasks app

motorola bionic task app

motorola tasks app

motorola tasks app help
share tasks from droid bionic
tasks app droid bionic

tasks on bionic