Taking pictures..

Pagey33

Reaction score
Anybody recommend a app that will take pictures quicker?
Or something that you may feel does a better all around job for takin pics.

Thanks

kristoff125

Reaction score
I have the free one but it's still pretty slow to take the picture, if I shoot something that's not perfectly still it comes up a little blurry.

snowman

Reaction score
yep the better one is a pay one
I'd like it ,but I'm still not giving my Credit Card to Google, not gonna happen,
so I'll not be doing any pay fors, I wish they would accept pay-pal

if I ever see one ,maybe going to do a prepay credit card as mentioned, but I've never seen them

ytwokc5

Reaction score
yep the better one is a pay one
I'd like it ,but I'm still not giving my Credit Card to Google, not gonna happen,
so I'll not be doing any pay fors, I wish they would accept pay-pal

if I ever see one ,maybe going to do a prepay credit card as mentioned, but I've never seen them

Not to derail this, but if you use good password rules, your card is as safe with Google as it is with any online retailer. I have been using paid Picasa storage with Google for a few years and I have not had a problem yet.

jbernard703

Reaction score
Has anyone used camera zoom fx? i have heard conflicting reports about it. I need an app that if anything, improves pic quality over functionality.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
but then the pictures wont be as purdy

I realize your comment was probably in fun, but unless you plan to crop a photo down to a tiny portion of its original size, you'll never be able to tell the difference. And the various camera apps are significantly snappier.

snowman

Reaction score
Thanks much Wally world it is next time I'm there, there are some apps I'd like. appreciate it