T9/Predictive...

D

dezidez87

Any word yet about a good app that provides t9/predictive mode to my Droid? I've been researching the whole week I've had my droid for somehting great but there seems to be nothing. when i find something they say online is DECENT, its nowhere to be found in the Market sooo... ? Well let me correct myself. the Better and Evenbetter keyboards were there but I'm not looking for suretype :icon_ nono2:
Any help would be niiice! And thank you all in advance for your assistance!​

michelle4439

Reaction score
Did you get an app for the t9? I had a lg dare that I loved and can't get used to the qwerty keyboard. I have had my droid for 2 days and can't get everything figured out yet. This is my first smart phone.

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Any word yet about a good app that provides t9/predictive mode to my Droid? I've been researching the whole week I've had my droid for somehting great but there seems to be nothing. when i find something they say online is DECENT, its nowhere to be found in the Market sooo... ? Well let me correct myself. the Better and Evenbetter keyboards were there but I'm not looking for suretype :icon_ nono2:
Any help would be niiice! And thank you all in advance for your assistance!​

download the htc keyboard. I believe it has t9 option. rintintigger has a thread on installing it. Its really simple and the thread is called HTC keyboard on DROID -non-root