T-mobile Nexus 6 5.1.1 OTA available

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
T-Mobile 5.1.1 OTA hit the servers. You can get the OTA to flash manually over at Android Police.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I flashed it all this morning. So far so good. I do wish there was a no force encrypt boot.img available for the new build though.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
For what it's worth, I spoke with a guy over on XDA who said he was working on both a stock rooted LYZ28E ROM as well as a standalone no force encrypt boot.img for the new LYZ28E build. I'll keep you and everyone else posted on when it all gets uploaded.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
So, late to the party because I have not been keeping up. I guess the (LMY47Z) build that says it is for Sprint is the same one for At&t? All of you manual flashers on the At&t network, have you gone to this build? I am still on (LMY47I), trying to decide a course of action. Currently rooted and have the non-encrypt bootloader on.

Edit: Looks like that Android Police article confirms this is for At&t as well, LMY47Z. I see on XDA someone posted the non-encrypt bootloader as well. Guess it is time to get to work backing up internal storage.

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
All flashed, rooted, non-encrypted, TiBu restored. Just lost my Zooper widget for some reason, the backup I did to Google Drive from my internal storage didn't seem to restore right. Oh well.

Kind of sad to see I am still dropping WIFI access though, was really hoping they would have fixed that by now. :(