System reboots or stops responding....Bluetooth?

trentmh

Reaction score
Hello,
I really enjoy Apex 1.4, except for one major issue and that is 9 times out of ten when on a call with my Jawbone Icon, the phone will either reboot or disconnect and report back that 'system' has stopped responding. I loose the call and the only thing I can do is to reboot the phone, which can be done which something that I find interesting. All my screens are completely black but if I hold the power button the options are presented.

I've reset the Icon multiple times but with no luck. Any thoughts on what could be causing this issue and a path to correction?

qman66

Reaction score
Hello,
I really enjoy Apex 1.4, except for one major issue and that is 9 times out of ten when on a call with my Jawbone Icon, the phone will either reboot or disconnect and report back that 'system' has stopped responding. I loose the call and the only thing I can do is to reboot the phone, which can be done which something that I find interesting. All my screens are completely black but if I hold the power button the options are presented.

I've reset the Icon multiple times but with no luck. Any thoughts on what could be causing this issue and a path to correction?

oh no! i thought that problem was fixed on 1.4 thankfully i have not had this problem since i upgraded to 1.4 but this happened to me nearly daily. very annoying.

OP
T

trentmh

Reaction score
You got me thinking uh oh now too. Any suggestions on things to try that I haven't already? I was thinking of reloading the rom but don't really want to if that's an empty attempt.