Syncing contacts with Mercedes S 550

PRG

Reaction score
Trying to sync new Bionic phone with a2012 Mercedes S 550 car and the phone numbers will sync but the names do not......anyone have the same issue? The dealer tried to work on it with no success, Verizon people didn't seem to know...

griffgil1

Reaction score
Hi, same problem with my GL550.

Read a gazillion threads from various sites/posts regarding bluetooth pairing, but no answers yet. I think the MBZ firmware/software is not completely compatible with the newer phones/bluetooth systems. Let me know if you figure it out and I will do the same. Bummer because I love the phone- but it is a huge deal not being able to see the written names of my contact list.

alyzibeth

Reaction score
Read a gazillion threads from various sites/posts regarding bluetooth pairing, but no answers yet. I think the MBZ firmware/software is not completely compatible with the newer phones/bluetooth systems. Let me know if you figure it out and I will do the same. Bummer because I love the phone- but it is a huge deal not being able to see the written names of my contact list.

I've been going insane trying to figure this out....I've tried the "bluetooth file transfer" but keep getting error messages. Was at the verizon store today for two hours, they have no clue - They tried to call MB but they were closed for the holiday. SO frustrating!!