1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Swype

Discussion in 'ZombieStomped - D2' started by snowcraig, Jun 11, 2011.

1. snowcraig

snowcraig New Member

Anyone else having to reliscense the swype beta whenever they restart? Anyone know of a fix?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2. Bravesfan319

Bravesfan319 New Member

There's no fix for it. Just go back to the swype installer and reinstall. Only takes a couple minutes.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  3. leakim13

leakim13 New Member

im only having an issue where when rebooted, the actual swype action doesnt work, i twill type individual letters but no actual swype, but simply choosing the multi touch keyboard and then reselecting swype seems to fix that.
  4. Bravesfan319

Bravesfan319 New Member

I have the same problem. I think it's on all phones that some already have it pre installed when you purchase it. All my other friends with the dinc have the same problem. More of a hassle really though... Maybe they'll have a fix soon.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums