Sunday Evening Chat: June 1st edition

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good bye to May and hello to June as we are in the summer season. NBA and NHL are wrapping up their post seasons, MLB is in full go, and NFL teams are hoping that their players stay out of trouble and make it to training camp healthy.

So what does that have to do with Android?

Absolutely nothing, but am happy to see June after the cold winter we just had.

LG G3:
medium01-1.jpg
Now that it is here and you have seen reviews and specs (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/an...-full-specs-features-more-confirmed-here.html) what are you thoughts?

hqdefault.jpg

In 2009 Motorola and Verizon teamed up to bring us arguably the most iconic phone of that era. Now that we have long retired the Droid who among you are still with Verizon and who have chosen another carrier?

Why did you stay (leave)?

Lastly enjoy the Summer and I leave you with this.

Either go hard or go home.
[video=youtube;VrYGw-lX2R0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYGw-lX2R0[/video]​

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Wow 2009 was when the OG droid came out? Actually thought it was older than that!

I still have VZW, but mostly because I'm still on a family share plan through college that my dad pays for, and because ATT, T-Mobile and Sprint all seem to have pretty subpar reception in the NH area, unfortunately

jspradling7

Reaction score
In Houston we don't look forward to June because that means July and August are almost here. : )

Still with Verizon because we use it at work and that allows me to swap devices easily.

With the S5, Xperia 2, and the G3, all being too big for my taste, I'll wait for the X+1. So in the mean time I just bought a Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon. Upgrade price was $49.95. I couldn't pass it up, I'm a little bored with Android and this thing has the WP operating system.

skostos

Reaction score
Still with Verizon

I went from hopeful iphoner while using my palm treo with the palm software, to android enthusiast when Verizon released the droid. I have since had many many phones.. all android and have loved things about them all.. but the most influential reason for my years with Verizon is the unlimited data. I have not got an official upgrade since I got my galaxy nexus so i have been with perfect unlimited 4g for years now.. with tethering being so freely attainable, i dont see how i could ever switch.. 90 a month for unlimited data, text and 450 min on big red.. ill take it over the other guys every day of the week.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I absolutely agree. My unlimited data is too important to me as well. And probably already know this, but you can still upgrade & keep your unlimited, you'll simply have to purchase your device at full retail now. But hey, as long as your current device is running great, no sense in spending the money. :thumbup:
LMAO @ the video! :eek: You usually get your carbs in BEFORE hitting the gym, but to each their own. :D