Suddenly my 3G doesn't work anymore....

crspang

Reaction score
Have you tried powering down and restarting? I had to do that earlier today. I couldn't get my phone to make a call or receive 3g service. A restart fixed it.

crspang

Reaction score
Have you tried moving from your current location to try and pick up another cell tower?

HomidialSpoon

Reaction score
I lose my 3g all the time, but that is mainly after i have either been A) tethering for a long time or B) surfing the internet for like 6 hours straight. a restart gets it back. What rom you running? still PlainJane? I am running Froyo and it only does it to me with this rom.....

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried restarts. Tried turning mobile off, then on. Going into plane mode, then back out. Nothing.

Went to bed with phone on charger. Woke up, and woke phone up. 3G started working has worked ever since.

Weird things was that my wifes's unrooted eris had 3G last night.

crspang

Reaction score
Tried restarts. Tried turning mobile off, then on. Going into plane mode, then back out. Nothing.

Went to bed with phone on charger. Woke up, and woke phone up. 3G started working has worked ever since.

Weird things was that my wifes's unrooted eris had 3G last night.

Hmm....an anomaly I guess

Mward1022

Reaction score
My 3g hasn't been workin for 2 days how. it came back on last night for about 6 hours but before i went to bed its off again. anyone else having this problem too?? i turned it off and back on..took sim card out..too battery out and still 3g isnt working. weird thing is that my 4g works..but when i dont have 4g it goes back to 3g but there isnt any 3g to go back to. HELP!?!?

mamawm

Reaction score
My 3g hasn't been workin for 2 days how. it came back on last night for about 6 hours but before i went to bed its off again. anyone else having this problem too?? i turned it off and back on..took sim card out..too battery out and still 3g isnt working. weird thing is that my 4g works..but when i dont have 4g it goes back to 3g but there isnt any 3g to go back to. HELP!?!?

You might want to post something up in the droid general help section since this is the eris forum and you have a new 4g phone. You will get better exposure there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums