Stuttering problem Beta 2.0

Zog

Reaction score
I tried apex out and got this weird issue with screen stuttering. I had came from and am now back to liberty 0.4.

When swapping between home screens, there's more stutters than I ever had on liberty with launcher pro - runs butter smooth now that i went back. The app drawer didn't open or close fluidly with either launcher2 or launcherpro as well, which I found highly annoying. It would make a slight pause and go once or twice each open/close. A pause would also happen when I flick the screen to browse through menus or websites quickly.

Another issue I had a few times was with the browser's url box to repeat its image, and overlap on itself. It would go away when you tapped inside or opened the menu for the browser.

I liked the theme, look and feel to apex more than lib. However, I really like the liberty customizer, avoids the hassle of trouble shooting to get some blur I like back. Liberty runs much smoother for me, does anyone disagree? Am I the only one with this issue? I haven't came across anyone with this problem yet.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums