Stupid to buy a Moto Droid now?

erikfig

Reaction score
Dude! Those phone are too big and second the Droid is more powerful in a lot of aspects. There's always be something new out of the corner, so I think you did a great deal.

I got two droid for free 2 months ago from verizon, one for me one for my wife. The first thing I did was to Root them. So Far for me this still the Best phone on the Market.

Plus, those new phone are coming with a lot of defects. :)

kristoff125

Reaction score
The Droid is worthless. It was a great phone last week but now it's worthless. The only phone worth having is one that you can't yet get.

Maybe more than just high lol

Worthless??? Are you high??

+3

Have to be a lot more than high to call the best phone worthless lol

have to be beyond high to not notice the sarcasm. "the only phone worth having is the one you can't yet get" the technological paradox.

Diordna

Reaction score

wolfpack_lamb

Reaction score
I bought a Droid the day it came out. I wouldn't buy anything on the market now and probably would wait until a 2ghz phone comes out to consider buying a new phone. The Droid community is the best android community out there and with a rooted Droid there are endless possibilities. There hasn't been a day I regretted buying this phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Nibbz

Nibbz

Reaction score
I want to root mine, but like... what possibilities does that give me? I dont want to brick my phone, do not hav e the funds to replace it, oh and i feel nervous essentially voiding my warranty

kristoff125

Reaction score
I want to root mine, but like... what possibilities does that give me? I dont want to brick my phone, do not hav e the funds to replace it, oh and i feel nervous essentially voiding my warranty

So root it. you won't brick it, might get in a bootloop but that's easily fixable.