Stuck in droidmod????

OP
appdaddy

appdaddy

Reaction score
Thanks guys, im following thr instructions to manually go back to 2.0.1. If this works then im gonna donate some money to you guys for your efforts, heck i'll donate just for you guys putting up with me and my cranky/stubborn Droid. Oh and check this out: My Droid doesnt say connected to usb while plugged in.... Doesn't even charge... wth?? thats why i'm having to do this on my Device...

OP
appdaddy

appdaddy

Reaction score
Dang! Ok here is what I'm getting from the droidmod updater 11 (figured I'd give it another shot...)
mtd: MEMGETBADBLOCK returned 1 at 0×0060000 (erno=0) Does this mean the reason for all this is because of my Droid having bad blocks??? Also, should I get a different/refurbed one? Any Solutions on what I should do? Also, I couldnt do the Manual Return to stock from my Droid..... .sbf, here I come...

OP
appdaddy

appdaddy

Reaction score
Ok..... I had to do some of my own tinkering in sprecovery... i had to mount my sdcard and then it showed me the option to do a simple nandroid restore... lets hope this works... doing it now...

OP
appdaddy

appdaddy

Reaction score
GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU DROIDFORUMS!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Wow i feel really good/acclompished/proud of myself... I feel like a real Modder now lmao. You guys ROCK!!!!