1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

stuck in apfastboot

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by jimecv, Dec 9, 2013.

1. jimecv

jimecv New Member

After the firmware ota update to 98.18.94, when I shut off my xt907, the Ap fastboot comes up. I can get around it and boot normally, but it is annoying. Any suggestions?
  2. Scimino

Scimino New Member

Did you try a factory reset? If that doesn't work I would use rsd lite and flash the new XML file if its available.
  3. jimecv

jimecv New Member

Yes I did do a factory reset. I wanted to re root after that last update: so I did a factory reset using the utility that you showed me in your drive. I did option 1 and option two which are the factory reset and the backup I think? But after it restarted you know I set my phone up just like usual and it started just fine but then when I shut it off the AP Fastboot screen came up after reboot. And my firmware version is still the 98 . 18. 94. So it did not revert back to the old firmware after factory reset. Maybe if I tried a manual factory reset that might work? I don't know
  4. jimecv

jimecv New Member

98.18.94 sorry
  5. jimecv

jimecv New Member

Update: all good now. Was able to reinstall to 98.30.1 firmware which is the essentially the same .
Search tags for this page
98.18.94.xt907.verizon.en.us.xml
fastboot files for xt907
firmware xml 98.18.94 razr m
flash xt907 stock in fastboot
my droid razr m is stuck on the ap fastboot
razr m xt907 fastboot files
why does my xt907 get stuck in ap fastboot after reboot?
xt907 stuck in ap fastboot

xt907 will not boot up stuck on apfastbot screen