streaming music from Droid to PC

ronniea

Reaction score
Is there a way to stream music from droid to my PC via a bluetooth device?

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I don't believe so...not natively anyway. I think someone may have gotten it to work after rooting the phone, but I'm not sure on that.

RichStevenson

Reaction score
I'm streaming music from the phone to my Dell laptop. I paired the two and connected to the audio gateway. So just pair the phone to your PC and then look for the Audio Gateway profile on the PC. Click connect and you should be good to go. It was pretty straightforward for me. I've streamed Pandora, iHeart, and the music player. And when you adjust the volume on the phone it will show you it's using the bluetooth.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I'm streaming music from the phone to my Dell laptop. I paired the two and connected to the audio gateway. So just pair the phone to your PC and then look for the Audio Gateway profile on the PC. Click connect and you should be good to go. It was pretty straightforward for me. I've streamed Pandora, iHeart, and the music player. And when you adjust the volume on the phone it will show you it's using the bluetooth.

Hmm... I stand corrected! I hate when people spread bad intel, and I just went and did it. :eek:

Anyway, I wish I could get that to work for me, but I don't see anything about an audio gateway. Maybe I'll screw with it more when I get home tonight.

RichStevenson

Reaction score
No worries. We've all done it.:icon_eek:
On my system, once the phone was paired and the audio gateway selected, I just right clicked on the BT icon in the tray and clicked Quick Connect|Audio Gateway|