Streaming football games online via droid x

schpoink

Reaction score
Get a sligbox for your cable box at home and then buy the sling app in the market.

You can watch any channel you receive at home anywhere. It works fabulously.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

rfranken

Reaction score
The reviews of that app say it doesn't work very well. Lots can't even log in. And they all say dvr is broke. Can u go into more depth on your experiences with it....and how fast your internet connection is? Thx

rfranken

Reaction score
Atdhe.net, channelsurfing.net, and livetv app all use the same channels it appears. The 2 websites seem to work the best. No luck yet with the app. Prolly why a hundred people gave it 1 star.

qman66

Reaction score
The reviews of that app say it doesn't work very well. Lots can't even log in. And they all say dvr is broke. Can u go into more depth on your experiences with it....and how fast your internet connection is? Thx
which app doenst work well?

schpoink

Reaction score
If you are asking about the slinbox app, I have an RCN cable modem at home, not superfast.

And the sling app has always worked flawlessly on both my Droid1 and my DroidX using 3G.

The slingbox signal is also excellent on a PC.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jcolt

Reaction score
There are a couple of options that I have used:

1) Slingbox works perfect but you need to have a slingbox and then buy the app
2) DirecTV has the sunday ticket app which also works great but costs $250 per season
3) Watch Live Sports is an app in the market. I think it costs $3 or $4 dollars but has been great on my Droid X. All games are on there and all it does it send you to some of the websites people have listed here. However, it is easier to navigate then the website itself to find the game you are looking for and they have a number of different links to a particular game and some have better quality feeds then others. I have watched a number of sporting events with this app and say it is well worth the money.

On a side note, if you are looking for a good app to stream TV shows (not live but huge selection of episodes try TV Shows Stream - app in the market.